Tampa Bay Lightning playoff dress code

blueline

EOG Master
2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Dress Code Policy
In support of our hometown Tampa Bay Lightning and in furtherance of our goal to turn Amalie Arena blue for the playoffs, please note that Tampa Bay Arena, L.P. d/b/a Amalie Arena (TBA) has adopted the following Playoff Dress Code Policy (the ?Playoff Policy?), which shall be in effect in the Chase Bank Club (inclusive of all 4th Floor club common areas and the corresponding seating sections), the Lexus Lounge (inclusive of all Lounge common areas and all ?Row A? and ?Row B? seats), and the North Party Suite (together, the ?Club?) throughout the 2014-2015 Lightning playoffs.

STATEMENT OF POLICY: Only Lightning-branded or ?neutral? attire and apparel will be permitted in the Club and the Club-designated seating areas during 2014-2015 Lightning playoff games (including any pre-game and any post-game activities). Any attire, apparel, articles of clothing, accessories (e.g., hats, lapel pins, hair accessories, jewelry), or promotional collateral (e.g., mini-flags, noisemakers) that are branded with the name, logo, or registered mark(s) of the then-current 2014-2015 playoff opponent of the Lightning are expressly prohibited in the Club and in the Club-designated seating areas (together, the ?Restricted Apparel?).

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: TB Lightning playoff dress code

How can they do that?

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

only white people go to nhl games, nice safe atmosphere---wearing other teams colors to nfl, nba, mlb games might get you killed.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Tampa Bay Lightning playoff dress code

A psychological victory for Blackhawks fans everywhere.

blueline

EOG Master

how far the Hawks have come from the dark age of Hawk hockey when they didn't have a radio outlet and had to buy airtime so the games would be on the radio and that was less than 10 years ago

richsox24

EOG Master

A cousin of mine who is originally from Chicago (and is a diehard hawks fan) now lives in St Pete and got tickets to game 2. He's not sitting in the club seating but he said if anyone tries to tell him what to wear, he's going to go apeshit...after what he spent on seats. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

how far the Hawks have come from the dark age of Hawk hockey when they didn't have a radio outlet and had to buy airtime so the games would be on the radio and that was less than 10 years ago

Thank "Dollar Bill" Wirtz for running the team into the ground. He was more concerned with filling the seats over TV and radio - because he owns the biggest liquor distributorship in Illinois. The fans just boycotted at the end. Basically sold out every game since his passing. The same thing will happen in Oakland when Al Davis passes also.

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

Thank "Dollar Bill" Wirtz for running the team into the ground. He was more concerned with filling the seats over TV and radio - because he owns the biggest liquor distributorship in Illinois. The fans just boycotted at the end. Basically sold out every game since his passing. The same thing will happen in Oakland when Al Davis passes also.

yes I remember when I moved here in 2004, the Blackhawks might as well have been a minor league team. There was never any talk of them, they gave tickets away.

it is amazing how far this team came.

how was the GM that screwed up the restricted free agent offers a few years back?

FYI I think Davis has been dead for a few years

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

Al Davis? I think he died 3-4 years ago didn't he?

blueline

EOG Master

Jesse Rogers who did post-game freely admitted he didn't understand what icing was. They literally did give tickets away. In the message baord section on the team website they would list a code to use at Ticketmaster for a free pair for some games. They were giving away seats in the lower-level . Even the games they were giving away tickets for, the building was empty.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

yes I remember when I moved here in 2004, the Blackhawks might as well have been a minor league team. There was never any talk of them, they gave tickets away.

it is amazing how far this team came.

how was the GM that screwed up the restricted free agent offers a few years back?

FYI I think Davis has been dead for a few years

Oh that's right. When the Davis family sells then.

Not sure where Dale Tallin is now, he was in Florida.