Tampa Bay Worst Team In Playoffs?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
These stiffs don't play for Dallas. They are backups for a reason and were forced to play as both starting corners were out for Carolina.

1673750097614.png1673750126626.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Exactly! All year they've been too conservative on offense, they don't open it up until the second half when they're down by two scores, they need to stop running it on first down for 2 yards and let Brady throw the ball, Bowles is a hell of a DC, but he's a shit coach, so I fully expect the same game plan

You got your IwishIwasPro

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brady has no weapons, no arm and in and hour and a half, no scheduled game. He also lost his whore trophy wife. Has nothing to do with running too much or any other offensive strategy, scheme.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Brady has no weapons, no arm and in and hour and a half, no scheduled game. He also lost his whore trophy wife. Has nothing to do with running too much or any other offensive strategy, scheme.
It's the play calling, you can watch and see that no tampa receivers are going more than 5-6 yds form the line of scrimmage, so everyone is bunched near the line - hard to complete passes like that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's the play calling, you can watch and see that no tampa receivers are going more than 5-6 yds form the line of scrimmage, so everyone is bunched near the line - hard to complete passes like that.

They are daring Brady to go over the top and he isn't because he can't. You think they would do this against Josh Allen?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brady's body language tells he just wants to get to 0:00 4th. Fine by me. I also have under. Would have been to complete a 3 teamer. Fuck you, Izzo!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tampa has no ability to run, they average 3.4 YPA which is dead last in the league, if they were smart they would have Brady drop back 50 times and throw it all game, that's the way they can win.

Brady 29-53, 54.7%, 299 yards, 5.6 Y/A, 1 TD, I INT, 69.6 QBRat