Tannehill

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I guess they certainly had Osweiler ready to go and prepared. All things being equal I guess I was irritated with myself for not taking the +7 when I had the chance. Tannehill get's hurt on the first drive I agree with 4 points but being properly prepared I am not so sure there is 4 points difference between the two QB's.

kane

EOG master
Tanny out again this week, I have a feeling he'll be missing a few more games as well, don't know if Os can duplicate his performance from last week

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Tanny out again this week, I have a feeling he'll be missing a few more games as well, don't know if Os can duplicate his performance from last week

Doubt it. Now he won't be a shock last second surprise and teams will have a week to plan for him and that can't be good for him

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ok, so does a healthy Tannehill beat the Bears? Somebody should mention that Osweiler played a real good game! Are starting qb's in the NFL worth 4 points???
It depends on drop off from the starter to the backup. Some qbs can be 7-pt while others are 1-2.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Bettors seem to hate Osweiler. As the announcers point out, however, he has beaten the Bears in each of first starts for three different teams.

I also note that Bears' safeties are particularly bad. Number 39 plays like a revolving door.