TD Bank is pissing me off

Wade

EOG Master
they still haven't sent me my debit card. :finger004 america's most convenient bank my ass.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: TD Bank is pissing me off

You didn't read the fine print

Shipping to Kuwait may take an addition 2-4 weeks.

Wade

EOG Master

i'm going to go to td bank tommorow and get my debit card. i emailed them and they said yeah just come in and we'll give you one.

Wade

EOG Master

i didn't go today. woke up after 2pm. might go later since they're open till 7. :scooter

Wade

EOG Master

it would have been better if i woke up at 10am. i'll try to do that tommorow and go to td bank. :scooter

Wade

EOG Master

yea boys we'll be there in the morning hopefully. i got my check here so i'll deposit that while i'm there and then i'm gonna say bitch give me a debit card. :pop:

Wade

EOG Master

yea boys we're up. will be going there shortly. :cheers

diogee

Who wakes up this early? TD bank then off to the gym. :scooter

Wade

EOG Master

we got it diogee. :cheers used it at mobil to get gas and it worked. next i'll use is at a book. no time for that gym bullshit.

diogee

very nice...gym bullshit :blink: don't need a lot of time. 45min lifting session 3-4 times a week is plenty with eating right and sleeping right.

Wade

EOG Master

diogee, we don't have time for that shit. time is money pal. :scooter

diogee

diogee, we don't have time for that shit. time is money pal. :scooter
Have no time if you die too early due to shitty health. 45 min 3 times per week comes out to less than 5 days a year when added up. Have to do that for nearly 40 years for it to add up to even half a year but it can add several years to the life...and girls love muscles. :scooter

what do you know about sleep you little bronie:scooter
Sleep is the 1 thing I'm good at. Easily avg 9 hours. :scooter

Wade

EOG Master

they take a while to clear a fuckin check. i deposited my check tuesday morning. bitch still hasn't cleared. this is a big company's check too not some check written by a dickwad.

diogee

yeah td doesn't take kindly to professional gamblers.

Wade

EOG Master

made a deposit at bovada. maybe they didn't like that? :+clueless

Wade

EOG Master

yea boys i emailed them and they wrote me a thing below. i made the deposit last tuesday that means today is the 6th full business day. i'll check if it cleared a little later. i'm too pissed off right now to check.

Thank you for contacting TD Bank "America's Most Convenient Bank."

All check deposits require a minimum of one business day for verification purposes. As a courtesy, $100.00 will be made available immediately for the total deposits for that banking day.

Check deposits can be viewed on-line in the description field of "Pending Transactions."

While most checks deposited prior to 6:00 PM are available the next banking day, there are circumstances when they may be held up to 7 business days.

If we may be of further assistance, please contact Customer Support directly by secured message from within Online Banking or by telephone at 888-751-9000.

For your convenience, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sincerely,

Yaicha
TD Bank Customer eCare

Wade

EOG Master

it finally cleared boys. i tried making another deposit at bovada and it doesn't work. :shoot: