#316 Mississippi -7
#329 Rutgers -6
#335 Wake Forest +4
#373 San Jose +9
#394 BILLS -9.5
#399 cards +3
#405 panthers +3.5

:hangt

Man we suck! After Buffalo loses SU tomorrow we should probably disband. 2348ji23e

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Teams Munson and Patterson week two selections

:hangt

Man we suck! After Buffalo loses SU tomorrow we should probably disband. 2348ji23e

Second week in a row I had dog vs. our team play. Vandy won outright. But also had Wake. San Jose St was a God awful bad beat. Going to go 3-0 in pros. I wanted to disband last week, no one likes a quitter. I stayed because you asked.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Whats the tally?

If both teams are under .500 maybe we should abandon this whole thing ;)

munson15

I want winners...

Second week in a row I had dog vs. our team play. Vandy won outright. But also had Wake. San Jose St was a God awful bad beat. Going to go 3-0 in pros. I wanted to disband last week, no one likes a quitter. I stayed because you asked.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers
I must have miised the memo where you picked Vandy. :+cluelessYour picks went 2-3, hardly bragging material, if you don't want in, just don't post. I don't need you ripping on our team each week we don't do well. We used arz and car in the NFL which you liked, and wake and SJ in college. I like you Frog, but if this isn't your bag, keep the negativity to yourself. I plan on enjoying the contest, win, lose or draw.:cheers

I must have miised the memo where you picked Vandy. :+cluelessYour picks went 2-3, hardly bragging material, if you don't want in, just don't post. I don't need you ripping on our team each week we don't do well. We used arz and car in the NFL which you liked, and wake and SJ in college. I like you Frog, but if this isn't your bag, keep the negativity to yourself. I plan on enjoying the contest, win, lose or draw.:cheers
THANKS MUNSON I AGREE LETS HAVE SOME FUN:cheers