Tebow STILL SUCKS!

J

joeybagadonuts

Sorry guys, someone had to say it. I'm gald he won me money today, but it was ONE GAME.

Sure he won a playoff game AT HOME vs a very banged up Pitt team. Big Ben was hurt, they were without their starting center, and mendenhall was hurt.

Tebow played pretty well, that I can admit, but that doesn't take away the fact he missed a lot of easy passes that could have ended that game long before OT.

His receivers made a lot of big plays today. The Broncos D stepped up a few times to help him out as well.

There is no god and tebow is a chump. End of story.

:scooter

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Tebow STILL SUCKS!

Sorry guys, someone had to say it. I'm gald he won me money today, but it was ONE GAME.

Sure he won a playoff game AT HOME vs a very banged up Pitt team. Big Ben was hurt, they were without their starting center, and mendenhall was hurt.

Tebow played pretty well, that I can admit, but that doesn't take away the fact he missed a lot of easy passes that could have ended that game long before OT.

His receivers made a lot of big plays today. The Broncos D stepped up a few times to help him out as well.

The bolded are some very good points Joey. Question is why did Gyno go all in for Pitt against Denver??

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Blah blah blah blah yada yada yada yada.

Just another excuse.

Winning.

Scoreboard.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

He's a huge square and losing gambler?

:lock:

Maybe. In a business where you better respect the linesmaker...GYNO just dissrespected EVERYONE with these bets thinking it was a lock. No such thing in this business. Or you go broke.

J

joeybagadonuts

FK you're a huge douche and BIG TIME front runner. You suck whoevers cock is winning at the the time.

You root for the Yanks, Lakers, and Patriots.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Back up the AIRBUS, Flamingo.

:LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Exactly, but I can admit that. I actually watch games, I doubt FlamingoDouche does.

:cheers

You mean you actually watch games? I just assumed you were too busy buying, selling and doing drugs to notice there's a sporting event going on.

Go have another hit of the pipe crackman!:finger004

Just let it go, Bagger...slow breaths...let it out slowly, breathe in slowly...

...feel better now?

J

joeybagadonuts

Smith improved with Harbaugh for sure. Of course it helps to have a great defense and a running game.

Yes, he has improved a bunch, but still towards the bottom of the league in terms of QBs.

Just the truth.

I don't need to pump up mediocre players into stars the way douchebag FK does.

J

joeybagadonuts

Just let it go, Bagger...slow breaths...let it out slowly, breathe in slowly...

...feel better now?

This is an Flamingo style thread. Throw out as much shit as possible to see what sticks.

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Right, ok, whatever you say.

Take the dicks out of your eyes and ears and you might be able to see and hear what happened in the NFL today.

Unless you really need the $, which I assume you do.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I reread the title and first post and it looks to me to be fair. He was making his points.....

Why call Tebow a chump? That was uncalled for. If you want to make points, make them. If you want to disguise a post as 'fair' so you can take a personal shot at Tebow, than just call a spade a spade.

Integrity

EOG Master

Tebow may never be consistent, but he has the ability to make big plays

In a league where not every team has a stud qb, there's a place for someone with his unique skill-set

And a playoff win legitimizes that

J

joeybagadonuts

Tebow may never be consistent, but he has the ability to make big plays

In a league where not every team has a stud qb, there's a place for someone with his unique skill-set

And a playoff win legitimizes that

Should I go find each of the QBs who suck who have won ONE playoff game in their career?

I'm sure there are many.

:lock:

J

joeybagadonuts

I will venture to say that Tebow is the single most OVERRATED player in the history of the NFL.

Can anyone think of someone who is more over-hyped by the clueless media and guys like FK?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I will venture to say that Tebow is the single most OVERRATED player in the history of the NFL.

Can anyone think of someone who is more over-hyped by the clueless media and guys like FK?

Im not 'overhyping' Tebow. He is what he is, nothing more, nothing less. I just love bumping and rubbing salt and having fun....if you'll notice my posting style, whenever a 'controversial' figure, such as Tebow, Sanchez, Favre, etc does well, i like to have fun with it.

Having fun is good, you ought to try it sometime!

J

joeybagadonuts

Im not 'overhyping' Tebow. He is what he is, nothing more, nothing less. I just love bumping and rubbing salt and having fun....if you'll notice my posting style, whenever a 'controversial' figure, such as Tebow, Sanchez, Favre, etc does well, i like to have fun with it.

Having fun is good, you ought to try it sometime!

LOL. Nice try, FK.

You latch on to whomever ESPN is sucking off at the time and come on here and hype them up. Whether it be a team, a player, or whatever, you suck them off.

I think anyone who has been around can see that.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

maybe because people are rating him wrong

They're rating him wrong. He's obviously not the 'worst' NFL player ever (like many here have claimed). So yeah, wrong wrong WRONG in the ratings.

As far as Tebow being 'overrated' that's also false. In order to be overrated, people actually have to think you're good. Very few think Tebow is good.

J

joeybagadonuts

Sorry, Bagger...didn't mean to jump into a poster-punch-out between you two; carry on...

I'll give you a pass THIS time only bc you gave me a winner on the Broncos today. Honestly, after tracking your plays the last few weeks you being on the Tebows was what put me on them. Through the week I had said that 'gun to the head' Broncos would be my play but I'd probably pass. I only made the play this morning. And for that, I thank you my Dutchy friend.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LOL. Nice try, FK.

You latch on to whomever ESPN is sucking off at the time and come on here and hype them up. Whether it be a team, a player, or whatever, you suck them off.

I think anyone who has been around can see that.

Jesus, havent you had your fill of dick today? That's the third gay reference from you in the last few minutes.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yawn.

Ok, FK, you're the man. Tebow for HOF!!!!! Sanchize for HOF!!!! Back up the AIRBUS.

:cheers

I'll give you a pass THIS time only bc you gave me a winner on the Broncos today. Honestly, after tracking your plays the last few weeks you being on the Tebows was what put me on them. Through the week I had said that 'gun to the head' Broncos would be my play but I'd probably pass. I only made the play this morning. And for that, I thank you my Dutchy friend.

...glad I could help out.

believe this or not...model had them as a 65%+ ATS winner...

...I almost crapped my britches as I thought Denver had no chance after the last three games they've played. But as I've said in another thread, usually the more I hate the pick, the better they come in, so I put brain on hold and pulled the trigger...