Tenn/Georgia?

watson

EOG Enthusiast
Any thoughts on this game. I like Tenn. big. Will someone please talk me out of this.

dirty

EOG Master
UGA is looking for payback from last year and will most likely win today....This game is a No play for me and the under is a solid option as Both offenses struggle at times. Both Have top 10 Defenses that will dominate Questionable QB's on both squads....UGA Rotation of Top Runningbacks and a Offensive line that Averages 318 pounds with Max Jean-Giles leading the way as a All American gives UGA the Edge.

Look For Brown, Lumpkin and Ware to chew up the clock behind the Best Oline in the SEC....As long as Shockley doesn't make stupid Decisions UGA goes into Neyland Stadium and gets a win.....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Georgia is averaging over 450 total yards per game. Tenn avg 2 turnovers a game thus far even without a TO last week.

There is something to think about.

Good luck

dirty

EOG Master
The General said:
Georgia is averaging over 450 total yards per game. Tenn avg 2 turnovers a game thus far even without a TO last week.

There is something to think about.

Good luck

I meant to say UGA struggles in the REd zone....settle for too many FG's....If they punch a couple in for TD's they win easy today...:+clueless

watson

EOG Enthusiast
Your comments are greatly appreciated and informative. Thank you. Still I feel tenn. Well see how this goes.