Tenn - LSU game moved to Monday

Sam Odom

EOG Master
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Tennessee-LSU game moved to Monday over Rita fears</TD></TR><TR><TD height=7><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>By ELIZABETH A. DAVIS, AP Sports Writer

September 22, 2005 KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- LSU's home opener has been delayed by a hurricane once again, and this time it was Rita that forced the Tigers' game against Tennessee scheduled for Saturday to be moved to Monday night. The Southeastern Conference made the announcement Thursday after a conference call with school officials. The game will start at 7:30 EDT and be televised by ESPN2.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I THOUGHT THEY SAID TUESDAY NIGHT YOU BETTER CHECK.ABC AND ESPN ARE ASSOCIATED AND I DONT THINK THEY WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD.I AM PRETTY SURE KIRK HERBSTREET SAID TUESDAY NIGHT.

Sammy I usually have a nice spread on Monday nights but with two games we get it catered in from Stilini's Deli/Pizzeria in newark