Tennis Betting 101 in 2021

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This is my sport.

Delray Beach
Tommy Paul -1.5 sets (-210) vs Jing Sung Nam bovada

Tommy Paul will open his season with a bang. He's fully recovered from injury and will dismantle a player just known for playing challengers.

railbird

EOG Master
This is my sport.

Delray Beach
Tommy Paul -1.5 sets (-210) vs Jing Sung Nam bovada

Tommy Paul will open his season with a bang. He's fully recovered from injury and will dismantle a player just known for playing challengers.
he is a little faggot

Bigrunner

EOG Master
it was a free bet for you because you dont pay when you lose....just tell the bookie youre calling the cops.....typical liberal

I wish I didn't have to pay my losing bets. Talk about not paying losing bets. I'll never forget the $5,000 you bet on Oregon secretly using your friends account. Oregon lost and the bookie was stiffed. RepubliCon men love penis and have no shame! And then there was that incident at TGF where you stiffed my out of $400. There's at least one known stiff in this thread and that's the Trump humper Teddy Nazi. Many stiffs at Eog!

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Delray Beach 1-8-20
Andrej Martin vs Daniel Galan -230 bookmaker

24 year old Galan is poised to have his best year on tour. He ended last year very strong and I'd expect it to carry over to today against a player who is more experienced but doesn't have any clear cut advantage skill wise over him. Both dont prefer hard courts but Galan's backhand is miles ahead of Martin's which should prove to be the difference.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Delray Beach 1-8-20
Andrej Martin vs Daniel Galan -230 bookmaker

24 year old Galan is poised to have his best year on tour. He ended last year very strong and I'd expect it to carry over to today against a player who is more experienced but doesn't have any clear cut advantage skill wise over him. Both dont prefer hard courts but Galan's backhand is miles ahead of Martin's which should prove to be the difference.

Another winner for the Pro. Great Job! Your pick got zero respect. I only had to lay -201. Keep posting winners. Thanks!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Abu Dhabi 1-10-21
Elina Svitolina -205 vs Ekaterina Alexandrova

Alexandrova was just in a battle with Heather Watson yesterday and I'm not sure if she's ready for somebody who seems to be completely in the zone as Svitolina is to start the new year.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
3-0

Challenger Quimper, France 1-27-21
Lucas Pouille -171 vs Filip Horansky

Pouille has suffered through injuries with his most recent being his elbow in July. He decided to skip the Australian Open so he can slowly make his way back on challengers which means he is looking to go far in these. I would bet my last dollar he is looking forward to this match and will most likely treat it like a final.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
When recovering from any injury it's a slow recovery rebuild period.
One will not go crazy "all out " and risk reinjuring themselves.
A process.

Now I see this match took place.
No surprise