Test Your CFB Knowledge....

Heim

EOG Master
2019 AP preseason Top 25 poll just released. FWIW, only Utah (14) from the South is ranked. Oregon (11), Washington (13), WSU (23), and Stanford (25) from the North.

Polls are fun.....Stanford currently at 6.5 RSW team ranked #25.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
RSW is a projection based on the team's strength and schedule. Teams aren't rated just on win/loss record. A few years back (2014), a 7-6 Arkansas team (conference record of 2-6) had a final Sagarin rank of 10th.

Stanford got 141 points in the poll, Az St got 3, Az got 1, and USC 1. Preseason polls are notoriously inaccurate, but clearly the poll is putting the PAC 12 North way ahead of the South.

Heim

EOG Master
Who knew Arizona is going to be garbage this year?

First game in HAW trying to defend a run and shoot is not easy for any opponent. Naturally Tate forced some passes, nonetheless,
not too many teams in Pac-12 have 3 skill guys like Tate, Taylor and Berryhill at their disposal.

First game in HAW trying to defend a run and shoot is not easy for any opponent. Naturally Tate forced some passes, nonetheless,
not too many teams in Pac-12 have 3 skill guys like Tate, Taylor and Berryhill at their disposal.

Hawaii is garbage and I hate to imagine what the score would’ve been if they hadn’t gifted AZ 6 turnovers

I tried telling you last year that the Arizona basketball team sucked and would not get any better but you didn’t listen. Trust me this is going to be a very long season for the Wildcats and your statement of them being a top 25 team is going to look ridiculous

Sumlin has a drinking problem that he hasn’t gotten help for. His time in Tucson is not going to end well

Heim

EOG Master
Very little movement on Duke/Bama 1H after announcement Bama top two backs suspended for 1H....

Saban also announces starting wide out & outside LB will miss 1H also.

Last edited:
Arizona was garbage as expected. The only reason Sumlin isn’t getting fired this week is the university doesn’t have the cash on hand to buy him out.