Texas vs. Ohio State Ingame Thread

Game ...no review here GAME ....I would LUV to catch that Senator from Ohio on the way out the BACK door

never enuff

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken said:
gonna push the total too ...LMAO...books are pissed
wow.....i still think that Osu should have given up the td with over 2 minutes left...and then they would have still been down 8 with a fighting chance....

never enuff said:
wow.....i still think that Osu should have given up the td with over 2 minutes left...and then they would have still been down 8 with a fighting chance....

To much too risk on the kickoff return..a fumble on the 20 and they tie it up with TD and 2pter ...been a 9 point game and the td would have been a no brainer... Been fun Never take care

Glaken

I want to be a college ref. All I have to do is learn to wear headphones and find out what happened on the play from the replay booth. They are killing the game with these nonstop replays.

never enuff

EOG Enthusiast
GreenDoberman said:
I want to be a college ref. All I have to do is learn to wear headphones and find out what happened on the play from the replay booth. They are killing the game with these nonstop replays.
sometimes i think they don't blow a play dead just so they can review it.....it seems like it anyways...lol