Texts from Gyno

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Texts from Gyno

Ha. Gyno still sending out texts. With all the time i been gone would have actually enjoyed a good gyno check in.

You missed him by about 2 hours. He had a meltdown and quit the site bc me, Timely, Brick, Texansfan, and a few others are too mean to him.

Apple

Banned

joey you are a creepy dude.. you go around all obsessed with folks, the list goes on and on dude.

you look like a fucking creep and considering you do lines all the time that shouldnt come to any surprise..

What was the last text I sent you? I asked if you ever bet cause all you do is talk about forum drama like a bitch. You sent me a long answer saying you made all these bets and shit..

You are a drug addict lying obsessive piece of shit... go team up in a thread with your buddy timely hero, the guy who has won numerous douche contests and has had to change his user name numerous times for being a disgrace.. Two fucking losers right there.

J

joeybagadonuts

I haven't touched coke in almost 2 years, so nice try.

You've went deep in all 3 DBOTY contests, much deeper than Timely ever has.

Would you like to bet I bet more $ TONIGHT alone than you did all week?

:pop:

Apple

Banned

joey you are obsessed with me, I'm living in your head...

BTJ said it best, you are UGLY!

Joey had 5500 on them to win 500 :lol

Tuck.......What movie is that scene from in your avatar? I'm pretty sure I saw the movie a few years back but cant recall the name. Was that the graveyard scene? Its driving me crazy!!! Thanks

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

:lock:

Gyno is scared to call my bluff

It is obvious that he made those texts because his reaction was guilt and tail between his legs when you called him out. I hope all is well with Gyno because the man seems a little bit out of control. :cheers

Apple

Banned

^^^

this guy is a major stiff.. my e-enemies are great people= coke heads, stiffs and nutcases. :lock:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Tuck.......What movie is that scene from in your avatar? I'm pretty sure I saw the movie a few years back but cant recall the name. Was that the graveyard scene? Its driving me crazy!!! Thanks

He guards that info like a pitbull with a buried bone. His defense is impregnable.

J

joeybagadonuts

^^^

this guy is a major stiff.. my e-enemies are great people= coke heads, stiffs and nutcases. :lock:

I thought you took your ball and went home, chubs?

You just can't help but reply, can you?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Way back Gyno PMed me with his facebook info and cell phone and all that. I said to myself "Boy this kid needs friends".........

He guards that info like a pitbull with a buried bone. His defense is impregnable.

I saw that movie sometime in the last 8 years or so..........cant remember the chick.......Either Kiera Knightley or.........damn, I cant recall the other girls name. I think its the other girl.

J

joeybagadonuts

Figured it was time to bump this since rtj went public.with his 'texts from gyno' story.

Gyno lives in heads!!!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Gyno would text me on my way to work lyrics of rap songs he was listning to and tell me to turn it to 93.5

I told him I don't like hip hop and he would continue with the llyrics.....but on the way home it was all about the forums and getting respect from the mods....all kinds of dumb shit.

I changed my number....

Glad I changed my number...

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Nothing wrong with gyno's picks lately. Why would someone bring up a thread like this?

Brick

EOG Master

rjt was running out of online friends, just trying to set him up with bobbyfk

Apple

Banned

Lol, meltdown city..

Teddy I'll never forget about you making fun of my father's passing... Only a real lowlife pos would make fun of someone losing their father... I forgave you cause I know you're an old drunk but I still haven't forgotten..

That's why I don't kiss yr ass..