Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
You said the plays today were Jets -3 and under 36. Well I had Mia +3 and O 36. Nailed both those suckas!!! Thanks for the winners Brandon! Keep doing what you do and I will keep fading your ass!!! :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra 91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers :+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

MONDAY ALL SET TO ROLL
30 Dime
AFC East
Bookie-Basher
NY Jets-Miami
The long journey back begins tonight

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

off the fade lang thread at the rx.

Please LANG FADE DOUBTERS!!!! Please please please don't question this system. You don't question gravity, you don't question a women's bitchiness once a month, you don't question that water is wet and DON'T QUESTION THAT LANG CAN BLOW UP ANY BET ANYTIME ANYWHERE!!!!!

LANG MAY GET TO 1,000 DIMES AFTER NEXT MONDAY NIGHT CUZ THERE IS GOING TO BE A 75 DIMER COMING UP SOON......MARK MY WORDS AS LANGER IS GOING TO NEED A BIG BIG BIG PLAY TO GET SOME MOMENTUM BACK!

cheapseats

EOG Master

off the fade lang thread at the rx.

Please LANG FADE DOUBTERS!!!! Please please please don't question this system. You don't question gravity, you don't question a women's bitchiness once a month, you don't question that water is wet and DON'T QUESTION THAT LANG CAN BLOW UP ANY BET ANYTIME ANYWHERE!!!!!

LANG MAY GET TO 1,000 DIMES AFTER NEXT MONDAY NIGHT CUZ THERE IS GOING TO BE A 75 DIMER COMING UP SOON......MARK MY WORDS AS LANGER IS GOING TO NEED A BIG BIG BIG PLAY TO GET SOME MOMENTUM BACK!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO...system

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%">
20 Dime Linemakers Mistake
Arkansas State-UL Monroe
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $21.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch"> Back to midweek college football.

The Sun Belt Conference takes front and center tonight as Arkansas State tangles with UL Monroe and I have a 20 dime play on this baby tonight.

So much for the Jets defense last night, as they get shredded by the Dolphins all night long and along with it my 30 dimer goes down.

The focus now shifts to college for the next 5 days until the NFL takes center stage on Sunday. About due for a nice college run. Over due to say the least.

Just have to keep working hard to turn this thing around. Nothing more and nothing less.

Feel good about this Sun Belt winner. Feel really good about it. Let's bang it home.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I'm ready to bang it home!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Do to technical difficulties, today's free pick video is not available.
Your free pick for Tuesday October 13th is Arkansas St/ULM UNDER

Over it is!!! :pop:

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Do to technical difficulties, today's free pick video is not available.

Your free pick for Tuesday October 13th is Arkansas St/ULM UNDER

Over it is!!! :pop:

Think I'll dive in and tail today for a little action.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

20 DIME - UL-MONROE WARHAWKS - Lot's of question marks to be answered in this football game tonight.Both of these teams faced stiff non-conference competition as Arkansas State went rolling into Nebraska, and Iowa while UL Monroe went to Texas, and Arizona State.Now they both were dominated pretty good with exception of Arkansas State at Iowa, who caught the Hawkeyes in the ultimate flat spot off the big win at Penn State and Michigan on deck.The game that concerns me with Arkansas State was the home game versus Troy, who held them to just 13 first downs and beat them by 3 as Troy rolled up over 500 yards total offense.I don't care how well you play Big Ten teams on the road, you start allowing Sun Belt teams to put up over 500 yards on you, well let's just say your defense has some holes to fill.What I am impressed with on the UL Monroe front is their win at Florida Atlantic, who many picked to win the SBC.Huge offensive edge here for LA Monroe as they come in with the # 32 overall offense in college football while Arkansas State is ranked # 79th.While both defenses in this game rank about the same, it will be the offense of UL-Monroe which will be the difference at home tonight.Going to lay the small wood with UL-Monroe tonight.

FREE SELECTION - ARKANSAS STATE-UL MONROE UNDER

Alright you know what to do Ark St and Over. 91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Good thing I saw he is on ULM - was gonna play that side but now I will pass and if anything play the OVER

This guy is solid money - the best there is................FADE WISE

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Good thing I saw he is on ULM - was gonna play that side but now I will pass and if anything play the OVER

This guy is solid money - the best there is................FADE WISE

You are so right winky. 91023i2ndw;l The over odds are climbing within the last 20 mins the O/U is 53.5 O was at +100 now its at +108 at matchbook. I'm thinking of waiting to pound that over. :pop:

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

20 DIME - UL-MONROE WARHAWKS - Lot's of question marks to be answered in this football game tonight.Both of these teams faced stiff non-conference competition as Arkansas State went rolling into Nebraska, and Iowa while UL Monroe went to Texas, and Arizona State.Now they both were dominated pretty good with exception of Arkansas State at Iowa, who caught the Hawkeyes in the ultimate flat spot off the big win at Penn State and Michigan on deck.The game that concerns me with Arkansas State was the home game versus Troy, who held them to just 13 first downs and beat them by 3 as Troy rolled up over 500 yards total offense.I don't care how well you play Big Ten teams on the road, you start allowing Sun Belt teams to put up over 500 yards on you, well let's just say your defense has some holes to fill.What I am impressed with on the UL Monroe front is their win at Florida Atlantic, who many picked to win the SBC.Huge offensive edge here for LA Monroe as they come in with the # 32 overall offense in college football while Arkansas State is ranked # 79th.While both defenses in this game rank about the same, it will be the offense of UL-Monroe which will be the difference at home tonight.Going to lay the small wood with UL-Monroe tonight.

FREE SELECTION - ARKANSAS STATE-UL MONROE UNDER

Alright you know what to do Ark St and Over. 91023i2ndw;l

I got
Ark St +2.5 -101 4u
Over 53.5 +109 4u

Have fun tonight guys!!! :cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I got
Ark St +2.5 -101 4u
Over 53.5 +109 4u
0-2 -8u
Have fun tonight guys!!! :cheers
2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e You got lucky langer. :whip:I'll be back to fade your sorry ass tomorrow. :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Guys something to look at if Lang and the Shrink are on the same pick be careful. This is the second time this has happened and the langer won both times. Both guys were on NO a couple of weeks ago v NYJ. They were both on ULM last night. This is a trend to definitely look at. :+clueless