Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%">
20 Dime Conference USA
Game of the Month​
Tulsa-UTEP
PLUS
10 Dime MLB Best Bets
NY Yankees-LA Angels
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $24.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch"> A new week and a new beginning.

And it's an early Conference USA release for Wednesday as Tulsa travels to UTEP to face the Miners and I have a 20 dimer on the outcome with another 10 dime winner in the Yankees-Angels series.

I learned two very hard lessons over the weekend, and that is the fact the New Orleans Saints and Denver Broncos are for real.

Granted, they were two tough lessons to learn but I will make money from those lessons somewhere down the road but right now it still stings.

However, it sure doesn't help giving up a kickoff return and punt return for a touchdown either.

You throw in the Johnathon Broxton meltdown in the 9th, and it's like piling on after the whistle.

No more piling on. Time to get my you know what together and get it together fast. Enough is enough.

The time is now for my product to get back to winning. No excuses or catch sayings. No more time for that.

It's about standing up front and center and delivering winners.

And that brings us to these two plays tonight.

30 dimes of action for us faders!!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Geez the college FB ain't till wednesday. So all we will have is a fucking 10 dimes of action. Come on Langer you can do better than that!!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As for today's video:

Do to technical difficulties, today's free pick video is not available.

Your free pick for Friday October 24th is Yankees/Angels UNDER.

***As for today - I played the Angels so I am hoping and praying Langer has the Emprie - and I am pretty confident he will***​

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

As for today's video:

Your free pick for Friday October 24th is Yankees/Angels UNDER.

***As for today - I played the Angels so I am hoping and praying Langer has the Emprie - and I am pretty confident he will***

I don't think so winky. Remember he has the Angels for the ALCS. I don't think he's waiving the white flag yet. :pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I don't think so winky. Remember he has the Angels for the ALCS. I don't think he's waiving the white flag yet. :pop:

GREAT point - but you are assuming he is doing something SMART and we all gave up on that a lonnnnnnnnnnng time ago

btw - sure enuf he got on Broxton as expected

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Brandon Lang Tuesday's Selections ... 20 DIME - UTEP MINERS - Dangerous home dog tonight.

UTEP has perhaps one of the more impressive wins of the year in college football and the general sports fan probably knows nothing about it.

Playing at home, which is where they are tonight, they shredded a Houston team 58-41 as a 14 1/2 point home underdog.

A Houston team that was coming off a huge win at Oklahoma State out of the Big 12.

Now I also understand this UTEP team lost at home to Kansas, and went on the road and lost to Memphis but is Tulsa really that good to be laying more than a touchdown here?

I look at Tulsa on the road at Rice, a game they won 27-10 against a Rice team that gave up 63 at home to Navy and just had a 49-spot put on them by East Carolina.

It was an inspired effort by Tulsa at home last Wednesday against Boise State but if weren't for Boise head coach Chris Petersen kicking a field goal on 4th and goal from the 1 yard line instead of punching it in with 3 minutes to go 3rd quarter, they don't cover that game.

UTEP can play folks, and like I said, you don't start hanging a 58-spot on Houston at home unless you have some talent to get it done in this spot here.

I will gladly grab the touchdown and a hook with UTEP and just like Tulsa last week, look for this home dog to hunt and figure out a way to stay within the number.

10 DIME - LA ANGELS - Momentum back to the Angels.

After the dramatic win last night I look for the Angels bats to come alive in the warmth of Orange County and a 2nd look at CC Sabathia.

The bottom line is the Angels will get some scoring opportunities today but unlike New York where they didn't cash in, I like them to cash in here tonight.

As for Scott Kazmir, he is chomping at the bit to get out there and get the job done after his poor playoff start at Boston which saw him get hit for 5 runs in 6 innings of a 7-6 Angel comeback win.

All told, he has gone 2-2 in with a 1.73 ERA in 8 starts since joining the Angels while Los Angeles won 6 of those 8 starts overall.

In 14 career starts against the Yankees Kazmir is 6-5 with a rock solid ERA of 2.66. Great spot and great price to back the Angels.

I have been waiting for a CC Sabathia implosion and my gut tells me his first one is going to happen tonight.

Even with his game one win over the Angels Sabathia is still 6-7 lifetime against the Halos with an ERA around 5 so again, the Angels will be confident.

Los Angeles evens up the series 2-2 with this win tonight.

LA ANGELS (Kazmir over Sabathia)

FREE SELECTION - NY YANKEES-LA ANGELS UNDER

Alright you know what to do! Let's go yanks!!!:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Brandon Lang Tuesday's Selections ... 20 DIME - UTEP MINERS - Dangerous home dog tonight.

10 DIME - LA ANGELS - Momentum back to the Angels.

Los Angeles evens up the series 2-2 with this win tonight.

LA ANGELS (Kazmir over Sabathia)

Alright you know what to do! Let's go yanks!!!:cheers
F*************CK - already bet the Halos

HOWEVER

i feel good about that because as we all know with Langer - he LOSES his bigger/biggest plays and wins the smaller ones

this means he will WIN Angels and LOSE UTEP and finish -12 DIMES for the day

after all - he preaches MONEY MANAGEMENT all the time and as we see with his picks - he practices what he preaches :+textinb3

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

F*************CK - already bet the Halos

HOWEVER

i feel good about that because as we all know with Langer - he LOSES his bigger/biggest plays and wins the smaller ones

this means he will WIN Angels and LOSE UTEP and finish -12 DIMES for the day

after all - he preaches MONEY MANAGEMENT all the time and as we see with his picks - he practices what he preaches :+textinb3

Actually the UTEP game is tomorrow night. He released this one early I dunno why. :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright finally got my odds locked in from matchbook.
NYY -127 2u

Let's get that money!!!! :houra:houra

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright finally got my odds locked in from matchbook.
NYY -127 2u
NYY ALCS -193 5u pending
Phi NLDS +121 5u pending
1-0 +1.57u
Let's get that money!!!! :houra:houra

another langer fade another easy winner!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Langer lost 2 times on this game

Angels in G4
Angels - Series...........not officially done - but close to it

and let us not forget he also has the Dodgers so looks like 2 MORE losers for the loser

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright here are my Langer fades for the day. I now have 2 books matchbook and bookmaker so I will list my odds and units for each book. Here we go.
Tul -7 -110 BM 10/20 2u
Tul -8 -101 MB 10/21 2u
Free Pick Fades
Phi -130 MB 1u
Phi -131 BM 1u
Pending series bets
Phi +121 MB 2.5u
Phi +115 BM 2.5u
NYY -193 MB 2.5u
NYY -200 BM 2.5u

Let's get that money fading the langer!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As for today - whatta shock about the video:

Your free pick for Wednesday, October 21st is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

OK people - we all know what that means

Phillies is the play tonite​

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

As for today - whatta shock about the video:

Your free pick for Wednesday, October 21st is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

OK people - we all know what that means

Phillies is the play tonite​

Don't forget about Tulsa winky. I hope you got on lastnight the number is real inflated now. I see a bunch of -9s

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright here are my Langer fades for the day. I now have 2 books matchbook and bookmaker so I will list my odds and units for each book. Here we go.
Tul -7 -110 BM 10/20 2u:hangt
Tul -8 -101 MB 10/21 2u:hangt
Free Pick Fades
Phi -130 MB 1u:houra
Phi -131 BM 1u:houra
Pending series bets
Phi +121 MB 5u:houra
Phi +115 BM 5u:houra
NYY -193 MB 5u pending
NYY -200 BM 5u pending

2-1 +9.33u
Let's get that money fading the langer!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
The Langer got the football game right but I bet a lot more on my series bets. I still made money off fading the langer. :houra:houra:houra:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Langer's Wednesday

UTEP - WINNER...............PLUS 20 Dimes
Dodgers in G5 - LOSER.....MINUS 10 Dimes
Didgers/Series - LOSER....MINUS 30 Dimes (25 Dime play as a -120 fave)

For the day

On plays made ONLY today.............PLUS 10 Dimes

Overall results............MINUS 20 Dimes

As for Thursday - we all know who he will be on in the Angels/Empire game

Angels -120ish

my guess is he will also be on UNC -2.5 over FSU as well - i am waiting to see who he picks because i leeeeeeeeeeean to FSU but won't play it until i see who Langer likes

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Winky the dodgers was langer's free pick no dime value for that. This is off that frauds site
WEDNESDAY RECAP
20 Dime - UTEP - Winner
25 Dime - LA Dodgers Series - Loser
Net for the Day: -7.5 Dimes

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky the dodgers was langer's free pick no dime value for that. This is off that frauds site
WEDNESDAY RECAP

20 Dime - UTEP - Winner

25 Dime - LA Dodgers Series - Loser

Net for the Day: -7.5 Dimes

Net for the Day

-10 Dimes

Dodgers were -120

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Only thing better than Lang is winkys season totals on Colorado sports!! :+textinb3

i know - i have done such a great job so far

Rox U77.5......................EASY winner - NEVER in doubt
Broncos U7....................EASY winner - NEVER in doubt

wish they were all that easy

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

i know - i have done such a great job so far

Rox U77.5......................EASY winner - NEVER in doubt
Broncos U7....................EASY winner - NEVER in doubt

wish they were all that easy

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

To your credit the Rox were well on there way until Hurdle got fired.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%">
25 Dime ACC Bankroll Builder
Florida State-North Carolina
PLUS
15 Dime MLB Best Bet
NY Yankees-LA Angels
10 Dime Top Total
Florida State-North Carolina
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $24.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch"> Let's build off the 9 point underdog outright last night on UTEP.

And I do it with a 25 Dime Bankroll Builder move on Florida St-North Carolina. I also have a 10 Dime Top Total tonight, plus a 15 Dime ALCS Best Bet on the Yankees-Angels.

Don't look now but off the 50 dime winner on Arkansas Saturday, 15 dime dog shocker #5 in a row with San Diego State, free pick on South Carolina and UTEP last night, that is now 4 straight college football winners.

Nothing like going for a 25 dime winner, and 7 straight college football winners overall.

I have said for the last couple of weeks my college football opinion is coming around. Feel really good about it and I am seeing things pretty clearly.

Just looking to continue to build momentum everyday heading into the weekend. That my friends is the short term goal I have set for myself. No use putting the cart in front of the horse.

So like I said, tonight is about 25 dime winner, and a 10 dime move on the total, and 7 straight college winners overall since Saturday.

It's not how you start it's how you finish and the time is now to start finishing strong. Enough said.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I know lang has the angels unless he has also given up on the 25 dime series bet he has on the angels. Who else? :+clueless

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

here it is boys

Thursday's Selections ...
25 DIME - FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES -

10 DIME - FLORIDA STATE-NORTH CAROLINA UNDER - I'm going down swinging tonight with the Florida State offense.

We all know about the Tar Heels 3rd ranked defense, but what about their 117th ranked offense, which is 4th worst in Division 1A?

Only 3 teams in college football have a worse offense; Eastern Michigan, Washington State, and New Mexico State.

The bottom line is when you can't put up over 300 yards total offense at home versus Georgia Southern then I don't have too much confidence in your abilities to exploit any weaknesses of the FSU defense.

Take a look at these numbers:

268 total yards at Connecticut, 154 total yards at Georgia Tech, 174 total yards at home versus Virginia.

For crying out loud, Florida State put up over 500 yards total offense versus that Georgia Tech defense with 180 of those coming on the ground!

North Carolina rushed for a total of 33 yards against the Yelllow Jackets.

People, for a Division One team like North Carolina out of the ACC, that is flat out embarrassing as is 16 turnovers in only 6 games this year.

I understand the concerns of the Seminoles 106th ranked defense, but the question you have to ask yourself about this game is can the 117th ranked Tar Heels offense take advantage of that? I don't believe they can enough to win.

North Carolina will not be able to do enough offensively to win this game. They are going to have to make plays and as we have seen all year long, they just don't have it in them.

People are asking what happened to this Florida State team. Off a blowout win at BYU they have lost 3 in a row jump started by the home loss to South Florida.

My sources tell me that before the South Florida game while the players were waiting for Bowden to give them their pregame speech he was in his office with boosters so Jumbo Fisher got ready to give the speech when Amato, right in front of the team, pulled rank on Fisher and he gave the speech.

The entire offense staff walked out of the locker room and on to the field, a team divided and a 17-7 loss followed and since that moment, this team hasn't won since losing at Boston College and at home to Georgia Tech.

Considering the circumstances surrounding this FSU program right now this is as big a must win for Bobby Bowden as he has had in the last 10 years.

The board of trustees want him out at the end of this year, Chuck Amato thinks the job is his, Jumbo Fisher feels he has already been promised the job.

At the end of the day both of these defenses match up very well with the offenses and I don't see them coming near that posted total of 49.

The play is Florida State and the UNDER tonight.

15 DIME - NY YANKEES - This is a hedge play and nothing more.

I have the Angels in this series, and they might very well win tonight but with a 25 dime series play out there, I won't make the same mistake tonight as I did last night.

I probably should have hedged my 25 dime series loss with the Phillies last night but I didn't. Tonight I will with a 15 dime play on New York.

It's not about what Lackey. It's not about Burnett. It's about one thing and one thing only and that is hedging on the series play I have on the Angels.

15 dime Yankees.

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Crap both my leans were on both dogs for tonight- I hate being on the same side of this mush!! What to do, What to do!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Here we go! I am locked and loaded and ready for another day of fading the langer. Odds from matchbook and bookmaker. Let's do this
UNC -3 +105 5u MB
UNC -3 -110 5u BM
LAA -111 3u MB
LAA -117 3u BM
FSU/UNC O 48 +102 2u MB
FSU/UNC O 48.5 -110 2u BM
NYY ALCS -193 5u MB pending
NYY ALCS -200 5u BM pending

LET'S GO!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

He mentions his 20 dime winner but fails to mention his 25 dime series loser. Langer you are a douche!!! :doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Just think, if you were a Lang customer and you had followed each of his plays for the MLB Playoffs, current NCAA Football and NFL seasons...

A $1 for every Lang Dime player would be down:

$573.00

A $5 for every Lang Dime player would be down:

$2,865.00

A $10 for every Lang Dime player would be down:

$5,730.00

A $20 for every Lang Dime player would be down:

$11,460.00

A $50 for every Lang Dime player would be down:

$28,650.00

A $100 for every Lang Dime player would be down:

$57,300.00

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOKeep on chasing langer!!! :cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Here we go! I am locked and loaded and ready for another day of fading the langer. Odds from matchbook and bookmaker. Let's do this
UNC -3 +105 5u MB
UNC -3 -110 5u BM
LAA -111 3u MB
LAA -117 3u BM
FSU/UNC O 48 +102 2u MB

LET'S GO!!!
These are my bets Lang has opposites on all of them. :pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master

So you got all these tonight right bud, just making it clear. Dont want play his shit, lol

UNC -3 +105 5u MB
UNC -3 -110 5u BM
LAA -111 3u MB
LAA -117 3u BM
FSU/UNC O 48 +102 2u MB

:cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

So you got all these tonight right bud, just making it clear. Dont want play his shit, lol

UNC -3 +105 5u MB
UNC -3 -110 5u BM
LAA -111 3u MB
LAA -117 3u BM
FSU/UNC O 48 +102 2u MB

:cheers
Yes BW I got all of these. Me and lang are NEVER on the same side. :cheers:pop:

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

UNC -3 +105 5u MB:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:
UNC -3 -110 5u BM:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:
LAA -111 3u MB:houra
LAA -117 3u BM:houra
FSU/UNC O 48 +102 2u MB:houra
FSU/UNC O 48.5 -110 2u BM :houra
2-1 -.88units

LET'S GO!!!
:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004fucking langer hits his big play. thankfully his other 2 plays tanked.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I know. 2nd night in a row where the lang fade big play gets creamed due to a bad 2nd half. oh well I will be back to fade tomorrow! :whip: