Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

Alright here are my lang fades from bookmaker. Matchbook I'm still waiting on most of my offers to be matched I will post them before game time. Here we go! :houra
3 team 10 pt teaser -120 3.6u:hangt
STL +24
Min +16
TB +26
NYJ -6 -110 11u :houra
NO -6 -110 2.2u:houra
Cin ML -105 2.1u:houra
SD -5 -110 2.2u:houra
Dal -5.5 -110 2.2u:houra
NYY ALCS -200 5u :houra
NYY ALCS -193 5u MB :houra

I'm ready to make a killing today!!!

Alright I got most of my fades on matchbook still waiting on atl/dal but that's a late game

Cin ML +105 2u:houra
NO -6 +102 2u:houra
NYJ -6 -103 10.3u:houra
SD -4.5 -113 2.26u:houra

Can't do teasers on MB otherwise I would do it.

LET'S GO!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

Just locked in on matchbook
Dal -4.5 -108 2.16u :houra

Now fully locked and loaded!!!! :shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting:

Fuck it I had such a great day I will fade his free pick too. Here we go I got
NYG -8 -110 BM 2u:hangt

Still waiting on MB trying to get -7.5 will update before kickoff!

Got it
NYG -7.5 +102 MB 2u :hangt
Let's get it tonight!!! :houra
6-2 +33.63 units!!!

Another winning day fading that fraud!!! 91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l Thanks Langer!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I forgot the 25 DIME play Langer had on LAA so overall he was down 109 DIMES on the day - or as we like to call it - a typical Sunday

I'll be stunned if he isn't on The Empire for the WS - so we know what that means

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%">
10 Dime NFC East Mismatch
Philadelphia-Washington
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $24.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch"> It's a new day with new hope and new beginning.

And I begin this new day with the Monday night winner between the Eagles and the Redskins.

I've talked in the past about the many definitions of success and one of my favorite and one I've always lived by is "Success is failure after failure, you don't lose your enthusiasm."

Off the Duke 50 dime push on Saturday I ride the Raiders on Sunday, and couldn't have made a worse selection. While watching the JeMarcus Russell meltdown I just kept asking myself the question, "How did this team ever beat the Eagles."

So far this football season I have failed to step up the way I have always been able to do over the course of my career. Simple as that, but rest assured the year isn't over.

If there is anybody out there who doesn't think I will turn this around over the next 2 months I will take great joy in proving you wrong.

The weekend may not have show you much but I know just how close I am to turning the corner and it's not as far away as you think.

Just have to win tonight and next week will take care of itself.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI'm ready!!! :houra:houra:houra

</td></tr></tbody></table>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

<TABLE id=CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide class=PickTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR class=PackageParamRow><TD width="60%">

</TD> <TD vAlign=top width="26%" align=right><INPUT id=CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1 class=BuyButton border=0 alt="" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" type=image name=CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1> </TD> <TD vAlign=top width="14%" align=right>$24.95 </TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=PackagePitch colSpan=3>It's a new day with new hope and new beginning.

If there is anybody out there who doesn't think I will turn this around over the next 2 months I will take great joy in proving you wrong.

The weekend may not have show you much but I know just how close I am to turning the corner and it's not as far away as you think.

Just have to win tonight and next week will take care of itself.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ME. And Dream. And EVERYONE who has made more money than we can count lately and this year

You are "this close" to turning it around - and being even worse. right now the "corner" you are gonna turn is located in Hong Kong - but you are in Los Angeles.

so far NO video today - bummer

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Do to technical difficulties, today's free pick video is not available.
Your free pick for Monday, October 26th is the Philly/Washington UNDER.

what a surprise :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Monday's Selection ...
10 DIME - WASHINGTON REDSKINS - Andy Reid can't be trusted to coach a team on the road laying more than a touchdown. Anytime anywhere. He proved that in Oakland.

Last year the Redskins were dreadful, just as bad as this year, and it didn't matter when playing their division rival as they beat them both times.

This is a match up dream for Washington and it's the reason they have covered 6 of the last 8 between these two with a push. They just match up well with anything the Eagles want to do.

In watching the Raiders get completely destroyed yesterday at Oakland, I kept asking myself the whole game how on God's earth the Eagles lost to the Raiders? How could they have possibly lost to that poor excuse of a football team?

At the end of the Jets-Raiders game I had my answer. The Eagles are NOT as good as everyone is making them out to be!

They have only played one team this year with a winning record, so who are the Eagles to be laying this kind of number against anybody right now?

They have played the Panthers, Saints, Chiefs, Bucs, and the Raiders this year, and only the Saints have a winning record.

The bottom line for me is if you can't beat Raiders on the road scoring only 9 points, then for my dollar tonight I can't have any confidence you can cover more than a touchdown against a division rival.

I know all the bad numbers surrounding the Redskins tonight, but their is a reason the underdog in every single one of their games have covered the number. Their defense is pretty darn good.

The Redskins were catching 6 1/2 at New York to start the year and got the cover and were catching 5 at Carolina and got the cover.

I look for them to go to 3-0 ATS as an underdog this year.

FREE SELECTION - PHILADELPHIA-WASHINGTON UNDER

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Here are my langer fades for today
Phi -7.5 +101 MB 2u
Phi -8 -110 BM 2u

Have fun guys!!!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Thanks dream. Surprised he did not lay the wood with the Eagles. I dont think the skins have a prayer and this coming from a skins fan.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

TYVM Langer

was gonna play the Skins but sensed The Langer would be on them so i knew i had to wait and see

now i see The Langer is on Wash - gonna PASS On the game because i do agree with him on laying this many with Philly - but since he said it..........

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Here are my langer fades for today
Phi -7.5 +101 MB 2u
Phi -8 -110 BM 2.2u
1-0 +4 units
Have fun guys!!!

Another day fading the langer another easy winner!!! Thanks Langer I look forward to more of your selections tomorrow!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I don't know what's better, his fades on the MLB Playoffs or college and pro football?

They're all just as bad. He can't pick any sport this guy just flat out sucks. So I just fade him to the money!!! :houra:houra:houra

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Monday's Selection ...
10 DIME - WASHINGTON REDSKINS - Andy Reid can't be trusted to coach a team on the road laying more than a touchdown. Anytime anywhere. He proved that in Oakland.

Last year the Redskins were dreadful, just as bad as this year, and it didn't matter when playing their division rival as they beat them both times.

This is a match up dream for Washington and it's the reason they have covered 6 of the last 8 between these two with a push. They just match up well with anything the Eagles want to do.

In watching the Raiders get completely destroyed yesterday at Oakland, I kept asking myself the whole game how on God's earth the Eagles lost to the Raiders? How could they have possibly lost to that poor excuse of a football team?

At the end of the Jets-Raiders game I had my answer. The Eagles are NOT as good as everyone is making them out to be!

They have only played one team this year with a winning record, so who are the Eagles to be laying this kind of number against anybody right now?

They have played the Panthers, Saints, Chiefs, Bucs, and the Raiders this year, and only the Saints have a winning record.

The bottom line for me is if you can't beat Raiders on the road scoring only 9 points, then for my dollar tonight I can't have any confidence you can cover more than a touchdown against a division rival.

I know all the bad numbers surrounding the Redskins tonight, but their is a reason the underdog in every single one of their games have covered the number. Their defense is pretty darn good.

The Redskins were catching 6 1/2 at New York to start the year and got the cover and were catching 5 at Carolina and got the cover.

I look for them to go to 3-0 ATS as an underdog this year.

FREE SELECTION - PHILADELPHIA-WASHINGTON UNDER
:LMAO

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Langer with yet another solid day!!! :cheers

MONDAY RECAP
10 Dime - Washington - Loser
Net for the Day: -11 Dimes

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The man is simply one of the greatest out there

ANOTHER PERFECT day going 0-1 on "real" picks and 0-1 on freebies

With the NBA starting Tuesday imagine how much money we can make now. We might be in Shrink's Tax Bracket soon

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I know what you mean BW. Christmas in October gotta love it!!!! 91023i2ndw;l

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%">
15 Dime Week Day Money Maker
East Carolina-Memphis
BONUS PLAY
5 Dime East Conference Best Bet
Boston-Cleveland
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $24.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch"> Here comes another weeknight college football winner.

And it's a 15 dimer on East Carolina-Memphis off the 20 dime winners UTEP outright over Tulsa last Wednesday, and Rutgers crushing Army last Friday night.

I have found my rhythm in college football and I am looking forward to keeping weekly hot streak going.

Along with UTEP Wednesday, and Rutgers Friday, I delivered the 25 dime winner on Florida State outright over North Carolina Thursday.

Let's cash the East Carolina-Memphis ticket tonight and stay hot in Conference USA. Nothing more and nothing less.

I know I'm ready to make the money today!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Dream - Post 299

LOVE IT! Stu HATES Brandon - HATES him. Dunno what to do because as bad as Brandon is - Stu might be the biggest scumbag scamdicapper out there

these 2 remind me of the classic Henry Kissinger comment when asked who he was rooting for in the Iran/Iraq war - he said, "It's a shame they both can't lose"

it's a shame they both can't enter the ring in a deathmatch and have BOTH lose. inthat match Langer would destroy Stu because Stu is short and fat and would last 10 seconds before getting tired

Keep in mind The Langer's motto is:

You're Only As Good As Your Last Big Play

Try not to die laughing reading that because if this was the case The Langer would be Jenna Jameson because HE SUCKS!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Since The Langer won't post any videos - and we need the laughs - here are a few from someone whose videos might be even funnier

BE FOREWARNED - THE VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC AND AWFUL SCENES NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD EVER HAVE TO ENDURE

I almost had to go to the ER after seeing this one. STU - PUT ON A FREAKING SHIRT - FOR GOD SAKES - PLEASE!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X66AX4G_eQ

This ohe is good - but who weighs more - Stu or the animal on the wall behind him? Right now I'd say it is -110 both ways on that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEMULOMOreA

DEAD ON here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFBl9T-u90

GREAT clip here from someone not too happy and we can see other stuff about him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGzlCwWSW8&feature=related

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

CONFIRMED Pix for tonite

ECU 15 dimes
Cavs 5 dimes

THUS - the plays are:

Memphis +5.5 (wait - you should be able to get +6 soon)
Celtics +5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Langer's Picks - LOVE how he tells us to ALWAYS "buy the hook" - as bad as his picks are the hook almost never makes a difference so now we lose 10-cents MORE per play or 20-cents if on/off 3
\
So Tonite the plays are

Memphis +5.5
Celtics +5
Clippers +10

here it boys

Brandon Lang

Tuesday's Selections ...

10 DIME - EAST CAROLINA PIRATES - ( if this number is 4 1/2, you buy the 1/2 and lay 4. If it is 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 3. Never get beat by the hook with the favorite.)

Coaching. This game will come down to coaching.

And for my dollar Skip Holtz can be trusted a lot more than Tommy West.

As far as East Carolina is concerned, not only are they road tested having already played 4 road games this year but they have also played a much tougher schedule facing West Virginia and North Carolina on the road as well.

The game I want to point to is East Carolina's game at North Carolina, which just so happens to have the 3rd best defense in the country and ECU did some solid things offensively in putting up 17 points.

ECU was impressive in their road win at Marshall, a team that manhandled this Memphis team on the very same field this game will take place on tonight.

Now you may point out the loss at SMU but you talk about a crazy game

ECU drove into SMU territory on 10 of their 11 possessions for the game but were 7 of 17 on 3rd down, most of those happening right between the SMU 35 to 40 yard line. ECU had 24 first downs to 14 for SMU.

It was a pair of long touchdown passes by SMU, one for 63 yards and the other for 96 yards that really did them in as did a Pinkney fumble on his own 30 which led to another SMU score.

At Marshall, ECU was much sharper and hence the reason they won the ball game, which if they play mistake free tonight they will do the same.

ECU is the better team. No question about it and I am going down swinging with the better team.

ECU is the play.

5 DIME - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Early statement game for both teams, and I am more inclined to lay the wood here than take it.

Boston is 0-5 ATS their last 5 trips to Cleveland and until they show me they can step and cover here I will ride the Cavs.

Any time you get Cleveland laying from 0 to 5 points at home, you have to lay it as they have reeled off 7 straight covers in this price range.

Both teams made big off season moves, the Celtics getting a broken down Rasheed Wallace while the Cavs went after the broken down Shaq.

The difference however for the Cavs will be Anthony Parker, who was signed away from the Raptors and somebody I like to really pose problems for a team like Boston, which from a guard depth standpoint is still lacking.

The bottom line is Boston looked old to me last year and they didn't get any younger this year. Advantage Cavs.

Rolling with Cleveland tonight.

FREE SELECTION - LA LAKERS

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Winky #307 your right damn feiner put on a fucking shirt. Funny ass clips! 91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky #307 your right damn feiner put on a fucking shirt. Funny ass clips! 91023i2ndw;l

forgot - will post them here now

great video clips but here are some more - once you click the link you can see more "tribute" clisp of Brandon on the right side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGzl...eature=related

Here is Mr "Link" and another Scumbag Loser Scamdicapper - Kevin Duffy - Stu Feiner's Bro-in-law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GStu...eature=related

Who can forget "Dr Ron Bash" - when he did his "One to Turn 2" I fell on the floor every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv7vs...eature=related

This guy is one of my faves. Check out his hands - always moving and forceful and pushing you to call. "I'm here in Vegas" - yeah, right - more like "I'm standing in front of a blue screen thathas the Stardust Hotel baskdrop put up behind me"...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvic9...eature=related <!-- / message -->

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Got it! Official lang fades for the day
Bos +5 +100 MB 1u
Bos +5 -110 BM 1.1u
Mem +6 -105 MB 2.1 u
Mem +6 -110 BM 2.2 u

LET'S GO!!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Got it! Official lang fades for the day
Bos +5 +100 MB 1u91023i2ndw;l
Bos +5 -110 BM 1.1u91023i2ndw;l
Mem +6 -105 MB 2.1 u2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
Mem +6 -110 BM 2.2 u2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
1-1 -2.2 units
LET'S GO!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004 Langer you won a little bit today. At least tomorrow we'll get the privilege of seeing another free pick video. You still suck and I look forward to fading your sorry ass tomorrow. :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Dream - relax - as much as we have made the past few days off The Langer a slight winning day only makes him feel a tad more confident and soon we will get back this slight loss - and more

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Dream - relax - as much as we have made the past few days off The Langer a slight winning day only makes him feel a tad more confident and soon we will get back this slight loss - and more

Be careful fading anyone the 1st 10 NBA games of the season. :+waving-5
I'm relaxed winky. I lost a tiny bit today no big deal. :pop:

and ruca the nba game i faded actually won. :cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> 20 Dime World Series Play

Philadelphia-NY Yankees

15 Dime Game One Winner

Philadelphia-NY Yankees

5 Dime NBA East Conference Lock

Philadelphia-Orlando
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $24.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
Let's build off the winning Tuesday.

And I come right back with a 2nd straight 10 dime winner off of East Carolina blowing out Memphis last night.

Like I said yesterday, just looking to build some positive momentum this week. Simple as that, and the best way to do it is to build a winning streak during the week before the weekend comes.

Don't look now but the college football opinion is getting hot banging home 7 of my last 10 with a push, and I love what I am seeing this weekend.

First things first. A 2nd straight winning day here on Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.

40 dimes of action for us faders!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra