Thank you EOG

Durbify

EOG Member
I just wanted to thank everyone in the forum who supported me. I am very humbled by the kind words I’ve received towards myself and family. I’m a family man first with the dream and passion. This year was an amazing run and my dream came true. I sincerely appreciate you all!
Tony
Durbify

Some advice to you all….For those of you who enter contests, keep in mind the window on Sundays is not the same as contest play. I would not have the same success on Sundays I do in contest play. Lastly,
use information as confirmation. Do your own handicapping, consume as much information as you can. Use that information as confirmation of your handicapping results or selections.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for your kind post to the forum and congratulations on an amazing run Durbify. As I get older I believe in good vibes and karma, people put themselves in strategic positions to succeed in different aspects of life. You had different experiences and success over several years with these contests and got to the top after much learning along the way so that's a big credit to you. Be proactive, not reactive with your health and enjoy a long life with those close to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
I just wanted to thank everyone in the forum who supported me. I am very humbled by the kind words I’ve received towards myself and family. I’m a family man first with the dream and passion. This year was an amazing run and my dream came true. I sincerely appreciate you all!
Tony
Durbify

Some advice to you all….For those of you who enter contests, keep in mind the window on Sundays is not the same as contest play. I would not have the same success on Sundays I do in contest play. Lastly,
use information as confirmation. Do your own handicapping, consume as much information as you can. Use that information as confirmation of your handicapping results or selections.
what time and day would you submit your picks?

Durbify

EOG Member
what time and day would you submit your picks?
Rail,
Have no problem answering that question for most. As I said last time you chimed in. I have no interest in talking to people whom are looking to feed their unhappiness by bringing down others. Cheers Rail wish you the best and some sort of future happiness as this will be the last time I respond to you.

TEXED

EOG Veteran
Huge Congratulations, Durbify. I see that you live in Atascadero.---My wife's sister and husband live in Atascadero. Sometimes a small world.

railbird

EOG Master
Rail,
Have no problem answering that question for most. As I said last time you chimed in. I have no interest in talking to people whom are looking to feed their unhappiness by bringing down others. Cheers Rail wish you the best and some sort of future happiness as this will be the last time I respond to you.
i understand, again congrats to you on a nice season. as well as co champion Mad Russian.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Guy bagged one million

Hopefully he will throw a couple of dimes to the forum towards future contests for the players

Cheers to generosity

ComptrBob

EOG Master
guy only has 23 posts. that's not EOG dedication.

Time to again put the NFL contests into context.

To win the Circa or the Westgate in the last 10 years, you primarily have to be very lucky. This year the overall Circa Millions III record was 184907-167297-2706, 52.50%. So the "average" Circa entrant barely broke even, helped by very stale lines. The Westgate record was even worse at 51.37%. The Hilton/LVH/Westgate 20 year average is 50.8%, a little above a coin-flipper. Skilled cappers and good contest players do have a reasonable edge, but there is so much dead money, more often than not an unknown wins, and the next year retreats to 50%.

The EOG contest was 635-599-11, 51.46% again under water from a betting standpoint.

railbird

EOG Master
Time to again put the NFL contests into context.

To win the Circa or the Westgate in the last 10 years, you primarily have to be very lucky. This year the overall Circa Millions III record was 184907-167297-2706, 52.50%. So the "average" Circa entrant barely broke even, helped by very stale lines. The Westgate record was even worse at 51.37%. The Hilton/LVH/Westgate 20 year average is 50.8%, a little above a coin-flipper. Skilled cappers and good contest players do have a reasonable edge, but there is so much dead money, more often than not an unknown wins, and the next year retreats to 50%.

The EOG contest was 635-599-11, 51.46% again under water from a betting standpoint.
when a moron like Fat Artie can come in 2nd place you know its a very weak field

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Guy bagged one million

Hopefully he will throw a couple of dimes to the forum towards future contests for the players

Cheers to generosity

Ask and you shall receive.

DURBIFY earmarked some of his EOG winnings as prize money to fund free contests for our community.

EOG will hold contests every month over the next six months with total prize money in the neighborhood of $3,000.

DURBIFY has a generous soul.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I have some interesting DURBIFY records from past Westgate contests (2011-2018):

Total points: 42,50.5,42,47.5,44,33.5,45.5,55.5, overall 53.41% Partial from 2019, 64% so a definite improvement in the last few years. Top 100 for the last 10 years.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

DURBIFY earmarked some of his EOG winnings as prize money to fund free contests for our community.

EOG will hold contests every month over the next six months with total prize money in the neighborhood of $3,000.

Railbird and a few others love free contests….

Thanks DURBIFY…mighty generous of you….

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Now we know who is paying for the EOG 500.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

That's fantastic news

DURBIFY you're a good man and what an incredible run this year!

Best of luck to you in all your endeavors

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I might catch HELL for this but: If Durbofy is being charitable with his money we should return the favor.

$3000 over 6 months is $500 a month. Let the winner keep half and have to donate the other $250 to a legit charity of their choice. For example - I would donate to JDRF and LLS

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I might catch HELL for this but: If Durbofy is being charitable with his money we should return the favor.

$3000 over 6 months is $500 a month. Let the winner keep half and have to donate the other $250 to a legit charity of their choice. For example - I would donate to JDRF and LLS

A noble idea, for sure.

But I agree with Dude save the attitude.

Let's not mandate charity.