Thank You New York Post

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden's campaign collapsing, scandals, kamalla faking covid in her midst, joe hiding in his basement, and this man thinks he can win the presidency?

MrTop

EOG Master
You Haven’t Heard More About Hunter Biden’s Emails Because Twitter And Facebook Didn’t Want You To

forbes

Speaking of New York Post

Landslide: Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch predicts Biden will defeat Trump
Rupert Murdoch has been telling his confidantes that Joe Biden will beat President Donald Trump in a landslide.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Townhall 2night and the media asked nothing about the Biden revealed Burisma or China issue. Fuck the leftist, communist media. Bury them 1 by 1.

mr merlin

EOG Master
My facebook feed is full of friends talking about this biden stuff, these corrupt co's are simply unable to censor what people see. All it does is build support for trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden is a criminal.

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"Obamagate, its already been proven. Obama spied on Trump and his campaign. Unmasking, it was the greatest crime in political history. Obama, Biden and Hillary should be locked up".
- The super cancer on America Cheapseats

"Obama wiretapped Trump's phone"
- The piece of shit Cultist, Cheapseats

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"Obamagate, its already been proven. Obama spied on Trump and his campaign. Unmasking, it was the greatest crime in political history. Obama, Biden and Hillary should be locked up".
- The super cancer on America Cheapseats

"Obama wiretapped Trump's phone"
- The piece of shit Cultist, Cheapseats
When the most corrupt AG in US history, a history that includes John Mitchell, can't find enough to do anything with "Obamagate", you know how empty it really is.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How pissed is ABC running a town hall with Biden instead of Trump? Biden is as exciting as the oatmeal I had for breakfast, and says NOTHING.

How pissed is ABC running a town hall with Biden instead of Trump? Biden is as exciting as the oatmeal I had for breakfast, and says NOTHING.

Joe still kicked trumps ass in the debate two weeks ago

If you want entertaining childish nonsensical sound bites vote for trump and see how much further he's able to wreck this country

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I have him on ignore. He repeats the same thing over and over. No need to read the same post 10 times.
Yeah I finally had to do it also .I like reading other viewpoints but he's just a bot now. Ignore feature is great here , you can't even see that the person posted anything, literally there is nothing.

Look at how sloppy and desperate trumps campaign has become

Smoking Gun Isn't Smoking at All
The New York Post, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch, had a hot story on Hunter Biden earlier this week about how corrupt Hunter and his father Joe Biden are. Secret e-mails proved it! And the Post got them from an unimpeachable source: Rudy Guiliani. He, in turn, got them from a laptop computer supposedly owned by Hunter Biden and brought to a repair shop in Delaware. The shop is owned by a man named John Paul Mac Isaac, who is a noted conspiracy theorist. It was presented as a smoking gun. See how corrupt they are! Only maybe not.
A couple of freelance journalists, Brian and Eddie Krassenstein, looked at the e-mails closely—you know, with a strong magnifying glass. This is what they saw:

Note the sharp edge on the right-hand end of the Gmail logo inside the red oval (ours, not theirs). The real Gmail logo is perfectly round. This clearly indicates that some amateur extracted the logo from another file badly and then pasted it onto the email alleged to be to Hunter Biden about some nefarious activities. In addition, the resolution of the icon is very different from that of the text of the email, indicating that they came from different sources. In other words, some rank amateur Photoshopper constructed the email images and did a really sloppy job of it.
The email is supposedly from Vadim Pozharskyi, an "adviser" to the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company on whose Board Hunter Biden once sat. It is irrelevant what the email said precisely since it was made up. Suffice it to say that Hunter Biden is not so stupid as to bring a laptop full of incriminating information (including a blurry sex tape) to some random repair shop.
What is interesting is that the FBI is now investigating the matter. The Bureau got a subpoena and seized the laptop so its own experts could scrutinize it. The FBI is concerned that this whole incident could be part of a foreign intelligence operation intended to smear Joe Biden. If so, apparently the GRU is having trouble hiring top tech talent these days. It also indicates the desperation of the Trump campaign, if this is the supposed October surprise. If this kind of story is your cup of (polonium-flavored?) tea, Vanity Fair has a story on it, as do Business Insider and Vice, among many other media outlets. (V)

howid

EOG Dedicated
Look at how sloppy and desperate trumps campaign has become

Smoking Gun Isn't Smoking at All
The New York Post, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch, had a hot story on Hunter Biden earlier this week about how corrupt Hunter and his father Joe Biden are. Secret e-mails proved it! And the Post got them from an unimpeachable source: Rudy Guiliani. He, in turn, got them from a laptop computer supposedly owned by Hunter Biden and brought to a repair shop in Delaware. The shop is owned by a man named John Paul Mac Isaac, who is a noted conspiracy theorist. It was presented as a smoking gun. See how corrupt they are! Only maybe not.
A couple of freelance journalists, Brian and Eddie Krassenstein, looked at the e-mails closely—you know, with a strong magnifying glass. This is what they saw:

Note the sharp edge on the right-hand end of the Gmail logo inside the red oval (ours, not theirs). The real Gmail logo is perfectly round. This clearly indicates that some amateur extracted the logo from another file badly and then pasted it onto the email alleged to be to Hunter Biden about some nefarious activities. In addition, the resolution of the icon is very different from that of the text of the email, indicating that they came from different sources. In other words, some rank amateur Photoshopper constructed the email images and did a really sloppy job of it.
The email is supposedly from Vadim Pozharskyi, an "adviser" to the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company on whose Board Hunter Biden once sat. It is irrelevant what the email said precisely since it was made up. Suffice it to say that Hunter Biden is not so stupid as to bring a laptop full of incriminating information (including a blurry sex tape) to some random repair shop.
What is interesting is that the FBI is now investigating the matter. The Bureau got a subpoena and seized the laptop so its own experts could scrutinize it. The FBI is concerned that this whole incident could be part of a foreign intelligence operation intended to smear Joe Biden. If so, apparently the GRU is having trouble hiring top tech talent these days. It also indicates the desperation of the Trump campaign, if this is the supposed October surprise. If this kind of story is your cup of (polonium-flavored?) tea, Vanity Fair has a story on it, as do Business Insider and Vice, among many other media outlets. (V)

hard to take a fact checker seriously who can't spell giuliani.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
hard to take a fact checker seriously who can't spell giuliani.

That's hilarious, coming from someone that gets fooled by every outrageous right wing conspiracy promoted by the RepubliCons.

"Go get em Bull Durham"

"Obama spied on Trump. Obamagate! Just wait and you'll see"
- Howid

"It's already been proven"
- Cheapseats

"Hydroxychlorquine was the miracle drug sent from the heavens"
- Raiders

A very sad group and party. The anti American RepubliCons. A cancer on America

janus

EOG Dedicated
Yes Raiders put me on ignore after the massive schooling I gave him the other night. It was historic. I don't blame him for his stupidity. It's a disease called Trumptard and Raiders has a very bad case.

bigrunner mentioned school. seriously. derpy derp.

janus

EOG Dedicated
of course you didn't "school raiders" last night or any other night. dumb people don't school smart people. they think they do. and that's the difference between smart people and dumb people. get it? of course you don't. because you're dumb.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN told him so.

CNN told me that there was zero proof supporting Benedict Donald outrageous and baseless claims that Obama wiretapped his phone. All the while Fox News was fooling you in believing Obama spied on Trump. "Obamagate". Fox News had you completely fooled that you were telling all that Obamagate has been proven. You have a bad disease "Trumptard" it makes you stupid.

janus

EOG Dedicated
nobody with any sense believes cable news of any sort.

"CNN told me..." = "I'm dumber than dirt"

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what's the latest with durham. has that been shut down also.........
Fred Flintstone put some big-time pressure on him to put out a report implicating Biden. Which led to a top deputy of Durhams to resign. RepubliCons!!!!! Just another RepubliCon driven investigation that cost the taxpayer's millions leading to zero indictments and zero reports. RepubliCons a bunch of slimey cons

Last edited: