Thank You New York Post

janus

EOG Dedicated
Fred Flintstone put some big-time pressure on him to put out a report implicating Biden. Which led to a top deputy of Durhams to resign. RepubliCons!!!!! Just another RepubliCon driven investigation that cost the taxpayer's millions leading to zero indictments and zero reports. RepubliCons a bunch of slimey cons
RebubiCons!!! Stuff I heard on CNN!!! Racisms!!!! Spelling!!!!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Runner just destroying Idiots. So much so they have to No Mas it and cowher away like the Pussies they are, and put him on Ignore. Keep it up Runner.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Donald Trump is the most flawed human being I ever met. Donald Trump is the most dishonest and corrupt person I ever met".
- Eog's very own John Kelly

hard to take a fact checker seriously who can't spell giuliani.

Dude you've twice posted pictures of Biden appearances to prove how small the crowd sizes were with no idea that all of his events are private and closed to the public because of Covid

Bigrunner

EOG Master
bigrunner mentioned school. seriously. derpy derp.

Yes, the schooling was historic. And then the retarded one announced he put me on ignore.

Amy Coney Barrett looked directly into the camera and said didn't know if voter intimidation was illegal. And the retarded one defended her.

Amy Coney Barrett looked right at the camera and said she didn't know the right to protest was part of the 1st Amendment. And the retarded one defended her.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes, the schooling was historic. And then the retarded one announced he put me on ignore.

Amy Coney Barrett looked directly into the camera and said didn't know if voter intimidation was illegal. And the retarded one defended her.

Amy Coney Barrett looked right at the camera and said she didn't know the right to protest was part of the 1st Amendment. And the retarded one defended her.
Unlike Chicago and other major cities, voter intimidation doesn’t exist in South Bend.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Even Fox News passed on the Hunter Biden story due to credibility concerns. Alex Jones and all the Trumptards believe the outrageous story is true. Too his credit Fair Warning says he's not sure if it's true or not. 😂

OP Bomzee was obviously duped again. It doesn't take much. It happens to Raiders the Retard, Dumb Monkey, Dumb Alfie, Howid, Jason the 20% club, etc all the time.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Even Fox News passed on the Hunter Biden story due to credibility concerns. Alex Jones and all the Trumptards believe the outrageous story is true. Too his credit Fair Warning says he's not sure if it's true or not. 😂

OP Bomzee was obviously duped again. It doesn't take much. It happens to Raiders the Retard, Dumb Monkey, Dumb Alfie, Howid, Jason the 20% club, etc all the time.
For a libtard, you sure know the inner workings of Fox News.

Please support their sponsors.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For a libtard, you sure know the inner workings of Fox News.

Please support their sponsors.

Yes, you're keenly aware I'm smarter than most at this majority right wing place known as EOG.

I know Fox News declined the outrageous Hunter Biden story. I know Fox News has become a propaganda operation. I also know Fox News has been sued for reporting misinformation and their defense was they don't report news, they report propaganda. Too say I know the inner workings of Fox News is a stretch.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/22/18275835/fox-news-trump-propaganda-tom-rosenstiel

Last edited: