Thank you Teddy KGB...

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Teddy KGB...

That's what I figured you drank at dinner, then you guys were going out...I can't fathom it at my advanced age. Even when I was 35 I could not do that.12io4j2w90

Joey didn't call me back, so we did not go to the rhino. Probably a good thing...saved me some cash :btj:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

That's what I figured you drank at dinner, then you guys were going out...I can't fathom it at my advanced age. Even when I was 35 I could not do that.12io4j2w90

I hear you, Munson. I'm a lightweight with hard liquor..after 2 shots, I knew if I had anymore I would seriously regret it the next day. I need to be fresh and in good spirits to watch these games all day. 12io4j2w90 :cheers

I hope he's resting comfortably somewhere.:cheers

probably curled up by the toilet :btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey didn't call me back, so we did not go to the rhino. Probably a good thing...saved me some cash :btj:

I came back and passed out. Probably a good thing. Thanks for the ride back btw

WVU

EOG Master

Joey, did you call out JK in person like you have done daily for the past 2-3 years here? :doh1

Teddy kgb

Banned

Thanks to all that showed I had a great time,... Funnier then shit I passed out on the grass in front of the Excalibur and the cops woke me up and said I can't sleep here and then I walked in to the hotel I was told I wasn't welcome lol I had to show them my room key,,no idea what time it was.

Partial black out but my son is feeling me in on the details, sounds like everyone had a great time...

Jake Peavy seemed really worried when I got up to use the restroom, I know damn we'll he was thinking dine and dash...

Everyone over tipped...sorry for bugging u guys about that

J

joeybagadonuts

Thanks to all that showed I had a great time,... Funnier then shit I passed out on the grass in front of the Excalibur and the cops woke me up and said I can't sleep here and then I walked in to the hotel I was told I wasn't welcome lol I had to show them my room key,,no idea what time it was.

Partial black out but my son is feeling me in on the details, sounds like everyone had a great time...

Jake Peavy seemed really worried when I got up to use the restroom, I know damn we'll he was thinking dine and dash...

Teddddyyyyyyyyy

:LMAO

Teddy kgb

Banned

I was drunk dialing LCD but the fav let wouldn't pick up...don't blame Peavy for giving me your number I had him in a arm bar

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

glad you eventually made it back to your room safe and sound..I'm sure your son had a blast last night cruising Vegas at night his first time being able to drink and gamble legally.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hammer u fvck I thought we were going to do lines....

I'm on my sons phone but when I get home Sunday I will re-cap the party and give shout outs...

Not one douchebag in the party...not one

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

I called you but you were probably face down in a gutter ya queeeeennn

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm guessing the tab was maybe 2500 and we tipped another 800 +

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

Holy shit. how many servers did you guys have? Seems waiting tables at some of these joints you would make a killing

J

joeybagadonuts

With three seafood towers and 30 shots of Patron

Over 2500 -360
Under plus 280
Ahh I had forgot about the towers

The lobster tails and crab legs were Tremendous.

J

joeybagadonuts

What's a seafood tower? Sounds awesome
A big silver platter covered in ice that has lobster tails, giant crab legs, shrimp, oysters, etc.

They were probably 200-250$each and teddy ordered 3 of them

Teddy kgb

Banned

Tip amount was $560 my Vegas runner just reminded me and he laughed and asked if I remembered what happened which I didn't but do now.....

I told him fvck it run up stairs and put it on one hand of black jack and we either tip 1100 or nothing... He laughed and added 240 himself to make it an 800 tip

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

bunch of cheap fucks get a free meal and can only pull together $560 out of 16 people?:LMAO

Teddy kgb

Banned

Nobody was cheap not one person, my runner basically coverd my tip nothing more to it... Everyone ponied up without a doubt

Nobody was cheap not one person, my runner basically coverd my tip nothing more to it... Everyone ponied up without a doubt

teddy i was thousands of miles away but still touched by your class and generosity. unreal gesture that i'm sure everyone in attendance will never forget
:cheers

Teddy kgb

Banned

Thanks Mike wish u showed... U were invited along with everyone else here up to 20 and I only got 16 to show.,.

If anyone from the party or anyone in Vegas really, is hanging out watching games and wants company reply here or send me a PM....Teddy is looking for a friend

The X

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Very nice of you to put this together Teddy. :highfive

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

so unless someone was raiding the pot that's about 30 each for the rest? seems low for $200 meal but then again the wait staff got $800 for bringing some food and drinks, i'd take that job in a minute!

But Mike thats how it works in Vegas. If you get a $3500 comp the guests should tip at least 30%. Teddy is being humble, if he and Joey tipped $200 then 14 others tipped $600. Embarassing!

J

joeybagadonuts

But Mike thats how it works in Vegas. If you get a $3500 comp the guests should tip at least 30%. Teddy is being humble, if he and Joey tipped $200 then 14 others tipped $600. Embarassing!
Yea I thought the same thing. I tried to give teddy and his runner more money but they were saying no need.

yeah 30% is probably what i would've felt comfortable throwing in on a comp, would rather way overdo it than go under. just wondering what kind of money those waiters/waitresses pull in at the high end joints/clubs...