Thank you Teddy KGB...

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Thank you Teddy KGB...

Trust me Joey I know Cali's a different world. I'm finishing my last semester up at a JC out here in Orange County and starting to realize its a different world out there if I end up at SMU or Richmond as opposed to USD or Loyola Marymount next year.

I had been thinking being forced to stop blazing as much would be a necessity anyway, so starting two years early wouldn't be a bad thing. But if I can continue forever as long as I find a job in Cali, while then, that may be tough to turn down.

I roll with my Open Vape Pen around campus from my car until I step in the classroom and nobody even takes a second glance :LMAO

Why anyone lives north of the Mason-Dixon line just baffles me.

That's right, I forgot you live in SoCal.

God, I would kill be your age and looking to go to USD or LM. Both overflowing with incredibly hot and rich chicks. If you like Asian girls, USD is INCREDIBLE. Not to mention, it's easily one of the most beautiful campuses I've ever seen.

Now, if you go to SMU. Good fucking luck. I visited one of my best friends when he went there (though it was 15 years ago) and the weed was awful, not to mention its packed with southern white fratdouches. Was not a fan.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the advice :cheers

I grew up around a lot of Northern White Jewish frat-douches and some of them are my best buds, so SMU has an appeal for that. But everyone else, including you now has said its way over the top out there. Also have heard firsthand Texas weed isn't up to par.

Haven't gotten to visit many of them yet, but should be a fun summer traveling around to check them out. Pepperdine too, but haven't quite gauged the lack of fun out there with its rep as a very dry campus.

If golf didn't play a factor, I'd stay out here for sure. But I'd rather smoke and play okay at the D3 level then get on the golf grind which would definitely be required to stick around Cali.

I can do Asian chicks... plus a lot of my buddies would LOVE the Asian's. That's the one thing Orange Coast lacks is hot Asian's... got multiple legitimate 8.5's or higher in every class, except for Calc II :LMAO (tends to be a theme, no babes in Physics either), but none of the hotties are Asian.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Who was the best looking guy there, Joey? (Not in a gay way)

Some of these guys were trying to figure out who the best looking @ EOG was...

have fun with the cute ones while you can titty-o, because no hot chick will ever want to marry a degenerate

and they are too high maintenance to be long-term mates anyway...

J

joeybagadonuts

Who was the best looking guy there, Joey? (Not in a gay way)

Some of these guys were trying to figure out who the best looking @ EOG was...

Hmmm, not one stood out as being super good looking. That said, no one as was nearly as banged up as I would have expected either. Pretty average looking bunch.

I was of course the best dressed. (Black lapel-less jacket, club collar black and white checked shirt, black jeans, and Lanvin Black Patent Leather sneakers)

Though JK, and Chitown both wore blazers which helped class up the crew.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

have fun with the cute ones while you can titty-o, because no hot chick will ever want to marry a degenerate

and they are too high maintenance to be long-term mates anyway...
Poster board material. Gonna put that up in my room and in ~14 years, it'll be accomplished.

:LMAO

I just need something productive to do with my time, I have too much time to put towards degeneracy and weed and golf. The 3 things which consume most of my time but won't make me a living ever :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, those sneakers were impressive...:cheers

You were well dressed as well, sir.

You, JK, and Chitown all dressed like you were attending a nice dinner.

:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, Joey, that was one for the books...and I enjoyed our conversation.12io4j2w90

Teddy kgb

Banned

To answer Kingers gay question... Braydon11 was the best looking at the table..

Hammer looked smaller then he did in other pics but like chitown said he does look young which is nice...

Munson looked like a million bucks too, being a admitted degen and the divorce I thought Mike was going to be busted up but wasn't the case at all, dude looked like a pro

munson15

I want winners...

Very kind of you Ted...I'm just glad you are happy when you drink because you looked like you could kick the shit out of any one of us. When you flipped Hammer the bird, your hands were so big I thought there was a shovel attached to that finger.:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Very kind of you Ted...I'm just glad you are happy when you drink because you looked like you could kick the shit out of any one of us. When you flipped Hammer the bird, your hands were so big I thought there was a shovel attached to that finger.:cheers

That was after I yelled that Teddy was a "QUEEEEEENNNNNN"

:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Seriously, though, Ted looked like a boxer who could still fight. Would not want him pissed off at me (in real life!):lightbulb:

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Hi McDonough introduced himself to John Kelly by his real name which is Wade and JK thinking he was poster Wade was funny...

Can you imagine if Kinger showed up and he heard Wade was at the dinner? Kinger would probably faint or run off...:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Can you imagine if Kinger showed up and he heard Wade was at the dinner? Kinger would probably faint or run off...:LMAO

Kinger would actually have to leave the house for that to happen. We all now there is a better chance of Wade finally catching a break than Journeyman Jr showing up to an event.

:lightbulb:

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Kinger would actually have to leave the house for that to happen. We all now there is a better chance of Wade finally catching a break than Journeyman Jr showing up to an event.

:lightbulb:

Kinger will come around.

Its already in the works for the ASU crew to crash the next one....

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

nice writeup about everyone joey..pretty spot on :cheers

Teddy, please elaborate on my "Bambi-Like" presence :LMAO:doh1:shoot:

WVU

EOG Master

Did anyone do blow and/or weed? I would have lit up before dinner as it tastes better to me that way and done a line or 2 after so I could hit the clubs instead of passing out like you dorks. :)

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Tip amount was $560 my Vegas runner just reminded me and he laughed and asked if I remembered what happened which I didn't but do now.....

I told him fvck it run up stairs and put it on one hand of black jack and we either tip 1100 or nothing... He laughed and added 240 himself to make it an 800 tip

Teddy - $100
Joey - $100

14 other guys $360 :LMAO

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Wonder whatever happened to Munson?

last i talked to him was like 5 yrsn ago and he was straight barreled in....asked me not to share at the time so i didnt but who cares now......the year after dink and buffetgambler went berzerk with winners in mlb and nhl they both went oppo the next season and munson followed every play.....lost every penny he had and went into hock

dude probably swung from a tree after our conversation..

last i talked to him was like 5 yrsn ago and he was straight barreled in....asked me not to share at the time so i didnt but who cares now......the year after dink and buffetgambler went berzerk with winners in mlb and nhl they both went oppo the next season and munson followed every play.....lost every penny he had and went into hock

Weird he always claimed he was just a $50 bettor.

Guess he lived up to the name.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

teddy pay your debts and get back home

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Good memories..i was new to the forums at that time and in Vegas for March Madness and got the invite to Teddys dinner. Was a really great dinner and I regret not making it for cocktails before the feast. I had to catch up to most who obviously had a good time before seating down to dinner. Teddys a lot things but I had a great time with that goofball in Vegas the few times I ran into him. Blackjack at South Point was especially fun. I’m expecting a California cool Teddy and he’s got a wife beater on. i Had a good time and a lot of laughs at the the Blackjack table.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good memories..i was new to the forums at that time and in Vegas for March Madness and got the invite to Teddys dinner. Was a really great dinner and I regret not making it for cocktails before the feast. I had to catch up to most who obviously had a good time before seating down to dinner. Teddys a lot things but I had a great time with that goofball in Vegas the few times I ran into him. Blackjack at South Point was especially fun. I’m expecting a California cool Teddy and he’s got a wife beater on. i Had a good time and a lot of laughs at the the Blackjack table.

Teddy called Brayden11 the best-looking guy at the table.

Check, please.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The guy who actually paid for the dinner passed out in front of me during the appetizers.....but everyone did have a good time....