That was easily the most exciting game i've ever seen...

choslamshe

EOG Master
Some awful football in between the first and 4th quarter, but overall...WOW!!

Congrats 9ers fans....

A bit upset since i still think NO/GB NFC finale would have been the best game

If Giants beat GB and go to SF, SF in the superbowl, if GB wins, SF gonna get steamrolled at Lambeau.

What a finish

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: That was easily the most exciting game i've ever seen...

Its exciting if you love games where the last one who has the ball wins.

choslamshe

EOG Master

The only thing we didn't get in this game was special special teams.

Defenses DOMINATED and made plays for most of this game, but to have an ending like that in a DEFENSIVE game, was incredible to me.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

the NFL decided many years ago that hard core fans will remain hardcore fans regardless of scores. If the games are 6-3 or 64-63, the hard cores will remain. The key is to attract the 'casual' fans and those pussies LOVE SCORING. Yeah baby, gimme some more scoring or else i wont watch.

Fuck those people. They ruined the game and now its a joke. Its not a game, its 'entertainment' Its a bunch of shit geared for the 'casual fan'

Choke on it suckers.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Not well-played at all especially in the first three quarters but the way both teams finished toe to toe over the final 3:00 it ranks up there as of the more memorable and exciting finishes in a divisional round of the NFL in quite some time. Niners advance to the NFC Championship game and New Orleans remains winless on the road in the postseason!

choslamshe

EOG Master

agree jimmy. Not well-played, but the 9ers did a nice job on bending but not breaking defensively in the first 3 quarters. But the finish, i don't care if you like points or not, was incredible. If every game was 3-3 going into the 4th and ended 24-21...um, yes please