The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

ur posting about Henry Hill who has been here a couple of weeks

who is a lying cheat and u put his name up there good choice

Just a hunch, if they havent reached out to you by now, your not in. The names get released tonight, and bracket in the morning by the sounds of things. Outside of not knowing if this was even gonna happen, i highly doubt they are waiting to the last possible second to gather the 16 players.

Like waiting for your name to be called on selection Sunday. Someone's bubble is about to burst. Once the field is revealed, we should have a discussion on who didn't get in.:LMAO

Aside from WVU defending his title, I hope there isn't any overlap from the SO contest.

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU should not have been in the Sports Options $1200 free roll if he was in this one last year and this year.

Terrible decisions

tripp

EOG Master

WVU should not have been in the Sports Options $1200 free roll if he was in this one last year and this year.

Terrible decisions

sounds like there will be quite a few guys that are in both/all three.

Terrible decisions

you are right the only reason he was put in was to go up against me. WVU vs. WVU's WIFE.

Brick

EOG Master

wonder why eog doesnt add some money to the 1200 contest and gives a bunch of guys that dont even post here a shot at 10k.....another john kellie thing im sure. pretty sad that revolver has to donate his money he makes here.

Wade

EOG Master

only jk's friends are allowed to be in this. :finger004

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

wonder why eog doesnt add some money to the 1200 contest and gives a bunch of guys that dont even post here a shot at 10k.....another john kellie thing im sure. pretty sad that revolver has to donate his money he makes here.

Steer clear of the goofballs and knuckleheads.

rjt721

EOG Master

Hope Rail and CK are in. Great posters who never get picked for anything.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sarcasm I'm sure.

For the record, Birdie competed in our SportsOptions Showdown and CK is an entrant in Kinger's contest.