The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

And a few got personal phone calls, but the point i am getting at is guys like PO and d hustle would never get the invite because they are on your bad side.

To my knowledge Bricker, none of the guys who have participated in the fantasy thread have been invited so I don't think anyone can critique Tuck for playing favorites.

RJ
Viejo
Me
Joey
Tripp
TN
TTP
MO
Gamer
MC
Cee

None of them are in so I don't think Tuck can be critiqued for inviting his "guys."

lap18

EOG Dedicated

So you didn't register in time and you're mad he didn't make an exception for you? Come on man. Be realistic. You have to be strict so that robbers like PO don't fuck you. Don't blame Tuck man, blame the guys who force Tuck to act like that. If he let you in and you win he'd have no problem paying you but the scumbags in the contest would bitch until no-end and "boycott" EOG for paying someone who didn't meet guidelines. I know you agree with me there.

Agree Timely, good point.... lets move on..

tripp

EOG Master

I hope Chessman is in this.

The guy could use a shot at some $$ for another vaca when Cliff Lee continues to make him look stupid.

rjt721

EOG Master

Who's in?

No way I'm reading thru 6 pages of this shit.

rjt721

EOG Master

To my knowledge Bricker, none of the guys who have participated in the fantasy thread have been invited so I don't think anyone can critique Tuck for playing favorites.

RJ
Viejo
Me
Joey
Tripp
TN
TTP
MO
Gamer
MC
Cee

None of them are in so I don't think Tuck can be critiqued for inviting his "guys."
Tuck hates most of us anyway. Only league guy he is tight with is Chute.

I nominate TTP if it will get that fucker back around here.

RJ
Viejo
Me
Joey
Tripp
TN
TTP
MO
Gamer
MC
Cee

Might have something to do with us all leaving the site after forming the PO-7 lol. Weird part is, one of the PO-7 is working here and in charge of the contest.....or was he one of us, i cant even remember its been so long?

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck sold out.

I'm leaving until Tuck is fired and Reload replaces him.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The traffic this contest is generating for this site is off the charts!!!

Not to mention the publicity it has recieved on no less than 10 other gaming forums.

Great job here by EOG mod Tuckman and the entire EOG staff!
12io4j2w90

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Put Chute in this bitch. He needs money to give away more "shitty" TVs.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Might have something to do with us all leaving the site after forming the PO-7 lol. Weird part is, one of the PO-7 is working here and in charge of the contest.....or was he one of us, i cant even remember its been so long?

Tuck was in the "crew." As gay as it may sound, it was something to do. :pop:

He left with us, and he hasn't invited any of us so you can't blame him. That's all I'm saying. He set up the contest (I know this because he told me to stay tuned for Sept. 1st a long time ago) and he never invited any of us so I don't think Tuck can be blamed for anyone not being chosen.

Tuck agreed to be the pick runner in the Leroys for a good friend of mine that is in New Orleans now when he didn't have to so Tuck will always be good peeps to me.

rjt721

EOG Master

Joey would probably settle for a Walkman at this point.

Ha, i dont get pissed because you get poop on your nose....just telling you what it looks like from outside looking in.

Yes, the topsy turvys are in for a haul....ill let you know how they do.91023i2ndw;l

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

unless you can stick your head in your ass, you can't see things from Fish's point of view.

We have all heard what goes in your ass on a consistant basis...................

Now run along and do what you do best, making burritos.

Tuck screwed up. Everyone would have been listening to the radio show to hear what plays they needed in order for posters to have a shot at the $10k.

Now, only 16 people care and they'll be on the show.

The whole $10k should go to the posters. CEO's of charitable organizations are some of the richest people. I have nothing against charitable organizations, but there's a time and place for everything. Let the winner decide. If he's financially secure, then he should donate.

You guys must have locked Blondie in the closet when you put this together. Can't see her blowing it this bad.

tripp

EOG Master

Dude, it's a free contest and you're bitching uncontrollably. Get over yourself and just leave the site if you think it's such a stupid contest that will drive away posters.

Funny also that you're giving suggestions on how to run a forum with how successful your little forum turned out to be..

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

king--thanks for the consideration. tennis i know. what i'm good at is following
others. i suck , sad but true.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I would just like to be considered. I will not campaign or kiss ass to get in. If I get in great, if not so be it. gl to the 16 who get chosen

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Dude, it's a free contest and you're bitching uncontrollably. Get over yourself and just leave the site if you think it's such a stupid contest that will drive away posters.

Funny also that you're giving suggestions on how to run a forum with how successful your little forum turned out to be..

Ditto

Enjoy a few SBR pts on me(whoops, wrong forum).

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Some good things will happen because of this contest....Kudos to Tuck and all the guys who help him out during the contest....

little guy- the fist one I had was successful and micelli bought it.

Had tons of contests. One paid $1k/week. Fishhead won a free entry to the Hilton NFL contest + $500 airfare to get there in another contest. Big Daddy cleaned house in contests.

The second one I put a total of $200 in it and didn't care.

The weekly contest paid $1k/ week with no rollover. The guys that went through me for BoS got paid when BoS stiffed them. Don't tell me how to run a forum.

PO69

EOG Master

One thing is for certain, timelyzero has NO BUSINESS being invited

One thing is for certain, timelyzero has NO BUSINESS being invited
agree- You have 15,000 posts, are good in contests and are willing to give back to the people. That should at least give you consideration.