The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

One thing is for certain, timelyzero has NO BUSINESS being invited

This thread has been good for some laughs, but surely you are aware you are easily Top 10 most disliked posters in forumville?

No one wants to see someone who should be arrested on Animal Cops get a shot at a free 10k.

99% would rather see Timely than you in the contest.

PO69

EOG Master

timely has to be also be in the top 10 most disliked posters. And I wasnt saying that anyone wanted me to be in the contest. I was just saying that timely had no business in the contest.

Although he would be the easiest first round match for anyone

timely has to be also be in the top 10 most disliked posters. And I wasnt saying that anyone wanted me to be in the contest. I was just saying that timely had no business in the contest.

Although he would be the easiest first round match for anyone
It would be a bye for the other guy.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I would love to take TIMELY +150 against ANYONE in the 1st round....................

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah but +150 over anyone else? That line is an insult to anyone with a clue. Fezz wouldn't even be a 25 cent favorite over any random poster

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'll have to get in on some side action once we know the brackets.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

raiders....you get an invite?

if so....GOOD LUCK!

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

feel like I'm back in high school waiting for the coach to post the names who made the basketball team

raiders....you get an invite?

if so....GOOD LUCK!
nah. If I were picking you'd be on the short list. It's WVU, IrishMath, micelli, Fishhead and I don't know the rest. Looks like they were picked last weekend.

Santo

EOG Veteran

Interesting concept, hope something worthwhile will come out of it..

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

he stings like a bee, flys like a butterfly, picks like a pro; cassius clay needs to be in....

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

maybe to eliminate some "problems" allow 16 others to buy in with an entry fee.
sort of like the Derby, or some tennis tournaments, etc.
then you have a 32 man bracket. more action, more excitement.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

been away. just saw this. my nfl record in my threads the last 2 seasons and playoffs should qualify me. i would like to participate.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

feel like I'm back in high school waiting for the coach to post the names who made the basketball team

I tried out for the high school football team and that damn list was the end of my athletic career.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Yeah but +150 over anyone else? That line is an insult to anyone with a clue. Fezz wouldn't even be a 25 cent favorite over any random poster

You really wouldn't be a favorite over anyone; especially a guy like Fezz....I remember you telling me you are not a sports gambler.....I would make Fezz -300 over you in football or basketball...I am not saying you don't win, because I know you manipulate the books in other stuff besides gambling....

WVU

EOG Master

You really wouldn't be a favorite over anyone; especially a guy like Fezz....I remember you telling me you are not a sports gambler.....I would make Fezz -300 over you in football or basketball...I am not saying you don't win, because I know you manipulate the books in other stuff besides gambling....

You failed to see my point. I am saying in a short head to head contest like this one with only 7 picks a week, no one would be that heavy a favorite over anyone else.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

You failed to see my point. I am saying in a short head to head contest like this one with only 7 picks a week, no one would be that heavy a favorite over anyone else.

Agree completely, especially with selections submitted on Friday night.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

You failed to see my point. I am saying in a short head to head contest like this one with only 7 picks a week, no one would be that heavy a favorite over anyone else.[/QUOTE

Not according to raiders......

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Agree completely, especially with selections submitted on Friday night.

I always thought a good idea would be for a book to just create accounts for the contestants and then they can make their selections based on real time odds. You can have a deadline of 1 hour before the game in order to circulate the master list.

PO69

EOG Master

I guess that if you opened it up to 32 posters, then you really wouldnt be leaving hardly anyone out that is deserving.

Maybe then you could lower first place to $4000 lets say and give second place $1000

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i have to admit one thing I like most of new contest announcements is PO posting with a bunch of new rules, payout schemes, and format ideas...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

o well, looks like im not in any contest this season, maybe next but i doubt it

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You're being sued by credit card companies. You're a busy man.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

o well, looks like im not in any contest this season, maybe next but i doubt it

U need time to dedicate resources to worrying about being shacked up, i dont want to interupt the chances of u wasting time on football selections

bumpy

EOG Veteran

U need time to dedicate resources to worrying about being shacked up, i dont want to interupt the chances of u wasting time on football selections

What about me? I'm not poor or in any sort of trouble.