The 2020 Presidential Election

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
It's less than 18 months away.
Who's running?
Who are you voting for?
What's your prediction on the outcome?
Did Donald Trump say something that hurt your feewings and you need a hug now?
Pinnacle has the Jackasses at -123 with the Elephants at +105.

My prediction is that, like last time, it'll come down to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, and North Carolina.
Given the general state of the economy and the unemployment level, Trump shouldn't have any problem wrapping up those states and also securing a few states he lost closely (Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico).

I have no idea who I'm going to vote for, but I will definitely base my vote on some of the arguments that will hopefully be posted here.
Let's make this a great thread!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's less than 18 months away.
Who's running?
Who are you voting for?
What's your prediction on the outcome?
Did Donald Trump say something that hurt your feewings and you need a hug now?
Pinnacle has the Jackasses at -123 with the Elephants at +105.

My prediction is that, like last time, it'll come down to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, and North Carolina.
Given the general state of the economy and the unemployment level, Trump shouldn't have any problem wrapping up those states and also securing a few states he lost closely (Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico).

I have no idea who I'm going to vote for, but I will definitely base my vote on some of the arguments that will hopefully be posted here.
Let's make this a great thread!

Yeah!

"Russia if you're listening help me".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
As much as I dislike Trump, the thought of you crying yourself to sleep every night for four more years with your Hillary Clinton blowup doll is definitely amusing.

Yeah!

"If you have what I think you have I love it, I may want to use it later this summer".

"Case closed".

MrTop

EOG Master
hilary blew it.. had a stone cold winner . Never went to ohio. Lebron showed up in her place. I just ripped up my tickets.

Lebron 3-6 finals
0-1 helping in an election

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Biden v Bernie, two old white guys who are career politicians are atop the Democratic presidential polls.

Where are the young brown/black stars?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
hilary blew it.. had a stone cold winner . Never went to ohio. Lebron showed up in her place. I just ripped up my tickets.

Lebron 3-6 finals

Sweeping and systematic interference by Russia with help and cooperation with Trump. Where have you been? Trump won't allow the full Report to be given to congress. Sweeping and systematic interference welcomed by Pinocchio. Read the report.

"Russia if you're listening, target WI, Mi. and Pa."

mr merlin

EOG Master

Lebron 3-6 finals
I remember the "huge" Lebron endorsement vividly, ESPN and the other networks covered it like it was a game changer(ESPN covered it wall to wall for hours).

Then the election came and Trump won Ohio by almost 10 pts, a larger margin than TX, LOL. That's the definition of fake news.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Russia if you're listening help me win".

"If you have want I thought think you have I love it. I may want to use it later".

Candidate Trump cancels Press Conference where he was going to share new dirt he has on the Clintons.

Dirt given to WikiLeaks instead to use later that summer.

"I love WikiLeaks".

WikiLeaks contacts Don Jr giving him a link where a trove of stolen emails can be found. Please release this link to the public. Also WikiLeaks tells Junior to please thank your father for the compliments.

Heim

EOG Master
Biden v Bernie, two old white guys who are career politicians are atop the Democratic presidential polls.

Where are the young brown/black stars?

I don't get why they're throwing shade on former Stanford tight end Booker? He has that Obama thing going except not
married but hooked up with Hollywood actress Rosario Dawson.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't get why they're throwing shade on former Stanford tight end Booker? He has that Obama thing going except not
where would bookers base come from? he isnt viewed as black, he isnt jessie jackson. uncle joe is stealing money at +400 should be -400 he will get 100% of male Hillary voters, plus some catholics, plus dnc wants him. Bernie has same base as last time, millenial potheads and jew liberals.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Booker is a weak man, everyone see's it. He inspires no one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The funny thing here is people on my facebook complain all of the time about censorship on conservative political topics on FB. How do the russians get thru?

railbird

EOG Master
4/15/2019 2:17 PMFuture/Prop250.00 1,200.00Pregame POLITIC - Prop
U.S. Presidential Elections 2020 Presidential Election 2020 Democratic Nominee Joe Biden +480

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump at about 46%. This is his high point and equal to where he was when he lost the 2016 election by 3 million.

Personally my Christian values will help me decide my vote. It certainly won't be Trump or any other RepubliCON. Love thy neighbor ❤️

Last edited:

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Few people in key states are better off now than two plus years ago. I think that there is good chance Trump gets slaughtered this time and, as his boy Cohen predicted, will not leave office as scheduled. This asshole does not handle losing well. Virginia is definitely not going Republican.