THE 80-0 BASEBALL SYSTEM

munson15

I want winners...
Re: THE 80-0 BASEBALL SYSTEM

So if you are playing the system and have followed up till now...

Who is going to play the Phillies for the 4th game as they are going down today, again???

I played first two and was not going to keep going as if you play the 3rd then you really have to play the 4th...
Good call, Hawks, I would have stopped there, too. You need to have a set of big ones to follow through.

Phillies this year has killed this system or would you say the Braves have killed this system...Phillies down 9-3 last time I looked :doh1

ComptrBob

EOG Master

I have the Phils today but I'm curious if anyone has been following the system and is wagering 5.41 units on them today? (my lines were -105, -120, -120)

Lines I used were Gm1: -130, Gm2: -120, Gm3: -110. Your bet size looks right, but you might check the -105 on Gm1, not sure it got anywhere close to that.

Incidentally, Phils up 11-10, Top 8th.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

based on Ned's records, it doesn't show that two have lost. Which teams lost?

based on baseball-reference.com, Ned forgot to skip games in which teams play other playoff teams. Hint: Cubs and Hou both were playoff teams in 1998.

//www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CHC/1999-schedule-scores.shtml

The standard responses to such flaws in the system are to do further datamining and/or change the rules in midstream.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

ive been sticking to the system, 4 teams left to win ..phillies, TB BOS and MIL
TB and BOS have not started yet, philly has been the pain but i will stick with them if a 4th game is needed bc if they win the 4th the 1st three loses were like they never happened

its a solid system just need patience with it, and it could require a bigger bank but that could be fixed my lower your unit amount just for the system

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

ive been sticking to the system, 4 teams left to win ..phillies, TB BOS and MIL
TB and BOS have not started yet, philly has been the pain but i will stick with them if a 4th game is needed bc if they win the 4th the 1st three loses were like they never happened

its a solid system just need patience with it, and it could require a bigger bank but that could be fixed my lower your unit amount just for the system

looks like you may have been saved....

:cheers

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

yea philly was my favorite in this system and theyve been the biggest headache, hopefully thatll clear up 1 more inning

Phillies 12-11 unbelieveable..Hogan had written that one off..I just saw the final on Sportscenter...WOW :cheers

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

yea i turned it off 9-3, wasnt looking foward to doubling up again but :cheers

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Guess, you don't have to answer my question about playing game 4 for Philly...

Stepped out and come back to see they won 12-11, does not say much for the Braves bullpen...

System plugging along...

Ned knows his stuff, hope he is watching and going to make a return as I am really pissed at the joker(s) and asshole(s) who lead to his departure..

A blanket party for those who started this would not be enough...

Anyone I really find value in and is totally helpful on this site gets run off by fuck heads who get to stay on and contribute shit.... Fucking sick of it...

ballwonder

EOG Master

For ned and anyone else involved in the thread. If any post needs to be reported please use this icon to do so. At that point and email will be sent and the mods will review as soon as possible and see if it is an appropriate post.

munson15

I want winners...

Flying Wallenda act gets the Phils into the win column! Congrats to all who played, and GL with mil tonight.

munson15

I want winners...

Good going Hogan, that closes all 6 series! GL on BOS and TAM.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Really going to question Bos..they are going to play LAA, I think who owns Bos. Who does Tam play?
It doesn't matter who they play, you make a decision and live with it. You have 6 units in the bank and can just call it a night right now. But if you play, you have to go with both, not pick and choose. I think I'd be happy with that Philly miracle and just pocket my winnings, especially since the next series seems to be a little murky as far as the rules.:cheers

p.s. Now you can call it Ned and Hogan's 86-0 system!!

It doesn't matter who they play, you make a decision and live with it. You have 6 units in the bank and can just call it a night right now. But if you play, you have to go with both, not pick and choose. I think I'd be happy with that Philly miracle and just pocket my winnings, especially since the next series seems to be a little murky as far as the rules.:cheers

p.s. Now you can call it Ned and Hogan's 86-0 system!!

I think you are right Munson...the next two series are very murky...Hogan going to take his winnings and run :cheers

Ned's system is now 86-0...Thank you Ned :cheers

Come back with some good NBA stuff oij213490

han6

EOG Senior Member

I think BOS is a play for tomorrow, because LAA closed its series in 1st round and should be treated as a non-playoff team.

Ned

EOG Veteran

I'm going to make one more attempt in hopes that those that frequent here can keep this civil, and just respect the fact that we all have one goal, and like it or not, that goal is to beat the books. If you want to question the integrity of what I do here, please send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to address any and all issues you may have. I do this for a living, and not to blow my own horn, I'll let my results do the talking, and if you decide I have something worthy, then use your own discretion to utilize the information or pass. Don't attack the integrity of the information, because I can say this and back it up, I know more than you do when it comes to this. Just leave it at that.

ADDRESSING THE 80-0 SYSTEM:

For the record it is now 88-0. I did not address what to do when teams play each other, in the first 4 games. For most this is going to sound dumb, because you don't get it, but for others, you will totally get it. It simply doesn't matter if teams are playing each other, you play both sides! For those that think this is dumb, I'll try to explain and hopefully it gets through. That guarantees you a win, and if the underdog wins, then you are plus more than one unit. If the favorite wins, you are down 1 unit chasing game 2. Whay is this solid handicapping logic? Because no team has ever lost the first 4 games! Your reducing the risk by guaranteeing a winner, for a simple vig, and there is a chance of going positive in that one both-sided game. Based on trust of the system, going forward with the team that lost, still leaves you in a winning situation, that has never lost, nad for the record is now 88-0!!! The naysayers are going to look at this and question the logistics, because they just don't get what putting yourself in a winning situation is.

I have an NBA system that is HUGE and I will present it here as the time comes. I already gave it to Munson, and he knows what it is all about.
For the record I had Dallas last night, and if you followed what I posted before, and made a note of it, you would have too. Utah is now 1-17 SU on the road against .500+ teams. They are also just 3-14 ATS. I had Dallas on the short ML, and ATS.
Tonight I have another NBA play will post as time warrants

ComptrBob

EOG Master

THE SYSYEM:

Wager on all the teams that were in the playoffs last year in game 1 (if 2 playoff teams happening to be playing each other you pass). So there are the facts. You have 3 choices, stand back and ignore, and watch, play the low risk system that has shown 10 years of at least going 7-1, or go for the 8 unit hit, which offers substantially more risk, but at the same time, it has never lost!

Your choice!

For the record it is now 88-0. I did not address what to do when teams play each other, in the first 4 games. For most this is going to sound dumb, because you don't get it, but for others, you will totally get it. It simply doesn't matter if teams are playing each other, you play both sides!

You did address what to do when playoff teams play each other, you said pass, now you say play both sides. It is clear that you either you did not test this theory or you overlooked and/or missed the exception in 1999.

The "new rule" is exactly what I predicted in a previous post, classic datamining, i.e. change the rules when it is pointed out that the proposed system is flawed.

Of course, in this case, betting both sides of a game is the one way out of the conundrum, the other way would have been to present a system with just 8 years of data which goes 64-0 even when passing games between playoff teams.

Also, just for the record, since the wild card system was permanently adopted in 1995, the "modified system" (bet both sides of playoff games) has failed twice, once in 1996 and once in 1997. Thus it is 110-2 when not datamined to avoid the first 3 years of the wild card system.

Ned

EOG Veteran

I fail to understand the logic of coming into someone's thread, and condemning everything you see. Some people have nothing better to do than to split hairs, over 5% of what might be wrong over the 95% that might be right. Your one of the people in the world that can only see the dark side of anything, and the only attention you seek is negative, really feel for you dude, you present a sad case for what this forum truly represents.

Like I said before, put your money where your expertise lies, since you seem to hold so much of it. anytime, any place, any amount, and sport.

I simply hate negativity, and would completely respect you stay completely out of my threads in the future. Why don't you share your "self imposed" extensive knowledge with the rest of the forum, start your own thread, and share what you have to offer? You apparently have plenty to offer, but all that you serve up is negativity. This is ridiculous.

Do you think I purposely avoided the 1st 3 years? My data didn't go back that far, and obviously this sytem interested you, to the point of going back and doing anything and everything to refute it. What a loser! I feel sorry for you dude, when you can spend countless hours, trying to garner something to show negativity, instead of productivity. You use big words, and are head smart, so why do you choose to use that to show your own ignorance? Why don't you spend hours coming up with something that can benefit others here, instead of spending countless hours to try to pioson any written words. Sorry my man, that is counter-intelligence, and a total waste of energy.

Lastly, so if it is 110-2 my friend, is that supposed to be a negative point as you present it? Because the last time I looked 98.2% and 2 losses in 17 yrs would put substantial money in your pocket. That's what kills me, your point is to try to show how bad it is, but you go back and prove how good it is.

You have so much to say my friend, here is a chance for you to share all your gambling knowledge, which could likely be found stored on the head of a pin with others.

Speak up and offer something that comes from your gambling prowess, and share it with me and others here, we are all waiting because your an apparent genius that we all could benefit from, so here is your chance to spew something we can all benefit from

We are patiently waiting?

Richierich27

EOG Member

Ned,
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all you do. I hope you continue to share what you have worked so hard on with us. Don't get caught up
in exchanging words...... it is an excerise in futility with some of these morons who have nothing better to do but come into someones thread and share their unwanted theories. I agree if they have so much knowledge step up to the plate and create your own thread.
Ned, hang in there a lot of us really appreciate what you do and learn.
We have one objective let's stay focused.
Richie

I'm going to make one more attempt in hopes that those that frequent here can keep this civil, and just respect the fact that we all have one goal, and like it or not, that goal is to beat the books. If you want to question the integrity of what I do here, please send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to address any and all issues you may have. I do this for a living, and not to blow my own horn, I'll let my results do the talking, and if you decide I have something worthy, then use your own discretion to utilize the information or pass. Don't attack the integrity of the information, because I can say this and back it up, I know more than you do when it comes to this. Just leave it at that.

For the record it is now 88-0. I did not address what to do when teams play each other, in the first 4 games. For most this is going to sound dumb, because you don't get it, but for others, you will totally get it. It simply doesn't matter if teams are playing each other, you play both sides! For those that think this is dumb, I'll try to explain and hopefully it gets through. That guarantees you a win, and if the underdog wins, then you are plus more than one unit. If the favorite wins, you are down 1 unit chasing game 2. Whay is this solid handicapping logic? Because no team has ever lost the first 4 games! Your reducing the risk by guaranteeing a winner, for a simple vig, and there is a chance of going positive in that one both-sided game. Based on trust of the system, going forward with the team that lost, still leaves you in a winning situation, that has never lost, nad for the record is now 88-0!!! The naysayers are going to look at this and question the logistics, because they just don't get what putting yourself in a winning situation is.

I have an NBA system that is HUGE and I will present it here as the time comes. I already gave it to Munson, and he knows what it is all about.
For the record I had Dallas last night, and if you followed what I posted before, and made a note of it, you would have too. Utah is now 1-17 SU on the road against .500+ teams. They are also just 3-14 ATS. I had Dallas on the short ML, and ATS.
Tonight I have another NBA play will post as time warrants

Thank you Ned from Hogan :cheers

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

WTF!?! If you have a problem with Ned and his systems, start your own thread so we don't have to read the BS. Ned has helped plenty of us make cash money. Follow, play or pass, your choice. Just keep the BS out of his thread, PLEASE!

WTF!?! If you have a problem with Ned and his systems, start your own thread so we don't have to read the BS. Ned has helped plenty of us make cash money. Follow, play or pass, your choice. Just keep the BS out of his thread, PLEASE!

Amen Brother..there are some real ass holes around here..go somewhere else. :shoot: :suit:
Ned...waiting on that NBA play tonight :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

its good to have a guy like computer bob posting as he keeps most of these crazy threads in check with the truth.

thanks bob:cheers

I surely hope your not talking about Ned being bad...the 80-0 system worked...the Det/Cleve pro baskets under system worked ...last night Lakers/Denver over pro baskets worked... the bracket buster worked in CBB ........must Hogan go on. 91023i2ndw;l

Thanks Ned for all the winners you have given Hogan :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Know what? I wish I was as bad as Ned!!! Mr Smith if he does not cap or play things how you think they should be played then stay out of his threads...

I cap all kinds of different ways myself and you know what? I don't care what works just as long as I come out ahead...

How about sharing you wealth of knowledge on how to cap and pick winners with everybody in the forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I think most People are familar with any type of Martingale System but unaware of the underlying probabilities, the system plays into the Human weakness of confirming by past results that there is no problem (this is what has got us in the mess were in now economically)

Of course its one of those chances one takes in Life where it will probably work out but its a certainty at some stage in the future that this and other Martingale systems will take a hit. I remember Years ago a Bangladeshi telling me that the further down the Ganges Delta one fished the easier the work and the bigger the rewards, problem was that if it flooded you and your Family were History. So in a way they were playing a martingale inso much they were betting against catastrophy and this is no different, as long as the participents understand that there is no problem

Good luck to all and once again, thanks Ned for for NCAAB threads.:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

What is wrong with some of you? Computer bob has pointed out and with tact I might add, that this system is not 80-0. On top of that playing both sides is now recomended instead of passing to maintain the fabulous claim. As said before I enjoy ned's efforts but lets quit acting like Ned was burned at the stake. This was clearly "tweaked" to be 80-0

munson15

I want winners...

What is wrong with some of you? Computer bob has pointed out and with tact I might add, that this system is not 80-0. On top of that playing both sides is now recomended instead of passing to maintain the fabulous claim. As said before I enjoy ned's efforts but lets quit acting like Ned was burned at the stake. This was clearly "tweaked" to be 80-0
I've got no problem with discussion and disagreement, but the above post was above and beyond, IMO.