The all new meaning to a paid poster, lets pick someone to pay not to post anymore

Tuckman

Uh Poster
FK has been unbearable at times, i would love to pay him to throw away his computer (hopefully Fish doesnt dumpster dive in cali or he might start posting as fucked up as FK does,oh nm he might be already there at times)

list who you would love to see vanish into thin air

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Re: The all new meaning to a paid poster, lets pick someone to pay not to post anymore

seems like you have a little too much time on your hands bro

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: The all new meaning to a paid poster, lets pick someone to pay not to post anymore

i really dont, first few minutes in awhile to actually sit down and read over the place instead of posting from the phone. Its a bit unreadable because of a few folks/ghosts imo. Probably the worst it has been in sometime

J

joeybagadonuts

Hmmm, this one is tough for me...

It would either be HighTimes or maybe Jeff Jones.

As much as I can't stand FK, I still can laugh at how dumb he is sometimes not to mention he's basically harmless.

JJ and HT both are know-it-all's who are both clueless as can be.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

FK is a horse guy for sure you keep him..

pvcpipe

EOG Master

easily Railbird.

Tripp gets to be a little too much sometimes...so ill go with him or RJT, toss up.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No Mammon votes? Very surprised.

J

joeybagadonuts

No Mammon votes? Very surprised.

He's been quiet the last few days so he slipped my mind.

But, yea, fukkkkkk Ma'MON

I laughed my ass off when you pronounced it like that in your 'yayo dumpster vid'

:lolxmas

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp gets to be a little too much sometimes...so ill go with him or RJT, toss up.

Harsh putting me in that type of class.

That's like telling a QB they are a toss up as a better passer than tebow.

rjt721

EOG Master

That Mike dude with the Titans avatar who makes 8 paragraph posts and never uses his fucking space bar key.

That Mike dude with the Titans avatar who makes 8 paragraph posts and never uses his fucking space bar key.

MIKEH75 posts some damn good info if you would take the time to read it.

Mammon

EOG Master

500$ transfered to my Heritage account and I'm out of here forever..:lock:

Integrity

EOG Master

you'd blow it on a 12 team parlay and be back the next day like you were octoman:lolxmas

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

That guy who has the Colonel Qadaffi avatar is the one that annoys me most on this forum. Wish he would disappear. I mean, it would be the same as if we had a Julius Caesar fan here on the forum. Et tu, Brute?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That guy who has the Colonel Qadaffi avatar is the one that annoys me most on this forum. Wish he would disappear. I mean, it would be the same as if we had a Julius Caesar fan here on the forum. Et tu, Brute?

Wade is fine. He makes 99% of his posts in the Asylum. That's where we like him.

J

joeybagadonuts

How about BetLatina instead?

Click those banners, pal.

shit, can I volunteer for this?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mammon, get that post count down.

Thanks, guy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I would get rid of

Tucks asslicking he did to get his mod job
Kingers continual love affair with Railbird
Tripps acting like he know what the fuck he is talking about when it comes to sports
Joeys jealousy of Chute since he landed Ice away from him
Brickers choke job in his thread
and RJTs squeakiness that comes out in every post now

So not really a poster but a wish list to create the perfect eog poster :houra

J

joeybagadonuts

The question that arises then, Joey, is where does that leave you?

In my opinion, Jeff and High Times are both much more clued in than you. You have a fictitious world you live in and when people point out that fiction, you attack those people. JJ and HT point out that fiction. You attack them in a way which discredits you simply to gain some sort of approval from the total dipshits of this forum.

You are certainly not clueless. I actually agree with you on most things, but not this one. Lose the wide eyed American schoolboy patriot attitude and you will be much farther ahead.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

FK has been unbearable at times, i would love to pay him to throw away his computer (hopefully Fish doesnt dumpster dive in cali or he might start posting as fucked up as FK does,oh nm he might be already there at times)

list who you would love to see vanish into thin air

Totally agree. FK is the worst and we should all chip in and tell him to screw.

Jeff Jones (with the murderer in his avatar) is a worthy candidate because all he does is be sarcastic. Not close to FK however.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Hmmm, this one is tough for me...

It would either be HighTimes or maybe Jeff Jones.

As much as I can't stand FK, I still can laugh at how dumb he is sometimes not to mention he's basically harmless.

SSI, One of our members was explaining how he bought two Silver call options. As Silver and gold were linked at the time, I noticed that Silver had just taken a nose dive, why this happened and Sunday night when the markets re-opened, I was selling one Gold contract. All of the whys and hows were there. I had explained how silver was not the investment he thought. Hunt Bros. just made it famous.

Anyway, Jeff threw in a gratutidous "Oh great! First a silver bull, now a gold bear".

I think this pretty much spiked the play as no one replied after I said I made $6500. that night and how did they do?

A very ironic thread.

A paid poster no longer paid wondering if a poster should be paid for not posting anymore.

I don't even know where to go with that.

I would get rid of

Tucks asslicking he did to get his mod job
Kingers continual love affair with Railbird
Tripps acting like he know what the fuck he is talking about when it comes to sports
Joeys jealousy of Chute since he landed Ice away from him
Brickers choke job in his thread
and RJTs squeakiness that comes out in every post now

So not really a poster but a wish list to create the perfect eog poster :houra
A lock i tell ya:lock:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

i really dont, first few minutes in awhile to actually sit down and read over the place instead of posting from the phone. Its a bit unreadable because of a few folks/ghosts imo. Probably the worst it has been in sometime

It's unreadable because of the moronic threads- just like this one that you started

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

They actually paid people to post here at some point?