The Bears Have New Life!!!

BigRon

EOG Member
Well the long wait is over........Kyle Orton has arrived!!

The Bears fans have finally made their point and it was proven tonight.

The Question is........Will Lovie Smith let him take the reigns?

All discussion or comments are appreciated.

Its preseason against a bad team's players that probably won't make their roster.

He had the first team against their second and thrid string guys, wouldn't go handing him anything yet.

BigRon

EOG Member
Handing him anything??

The quarterback situation in Chicago has been horrendous the last couple years.

The Bears losing Grossman was "No Big Deal", The kid was good in college sure, but never proved himself in the NFL.

Jeff George - BUST OUT
Jeff Blake - BUST OUT
Hutchinson - PATHETIC
Kittner - Not NFL Material

So Seeing Kyle Orton light it up in the 3rd against the Bills second and third string defense was UNBELIEVABLE for the city of Chicago and Chicago Bears Fans in general.

We all know it's preseason but considering the QB situation in chicago this "WAS" a big deal.

BigRon

EOG Member
And why do you say their season is over?

Because of Grossman? Pffffft.

It's not like we lost a Manning or Brady. The Kid never proved himself and in my opinion isn't NFL Material anyway.

Plus every time he gets touched he breaks his ankle or his leg.

KYLE ORTON WILL LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! (Someday...lol)

onl??ker

EOG Member
They didnt have much a chance with Grossman, so without him, I pretty much think their season is over. Sorry. Doesnt mean Im right though. :D

Hutchinson and Orton are night and day. Hutchinson locks on receivers and holds on to the ball to long taking to many sacks. Orton will be the Bears future QB for many years, not Grossman.

I don't know what Smith will do but Orton should be starting day one. Either way he'll be starting by game three.

Orton was a Heisman Trophy candidate last year until his injury. He threw 31 TDS with only 5 Ints. He's looked good in every presean game this year.