The Big Ten sucking balls already

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Big Ten sucking balls already

PSU goes down to an average GMU squad at home.

But I'm an idiot when I say the Big 10 sucks big fat balls. It doesn't take a genius to see that. PSU will win in OT but good god.

hawkfan

EOG Enthusiast

Is it over?

Big Ten takes heat, and they have not even lost yet.

tripp

EOG Master

But I'm an idiot when I say the Big 10 sucks big fat balls. It doesn't take a genius to see that. PSU will win in OT but good god.

Michigan St has a very legit shot at a Final Four. I don't understand how one team, a team that didn't even make the tournament, represents the entire conference?

Don't be surprised if Purdue beats UConn also in the Sweet 16.

Lets check that tough SEC scoreboard mofo:LMAO

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Davidson ?</TD><TD align=middle>28</TD><TD align=middle>42</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>70</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>South Carolina</TD><TD align=middle>26</TD><TD align=middle>37</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>63</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

On to round 2 for the nitany Lions maybe they should have been in the big dance:+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If Enfuego could name one starter in the Big 10 I would be shocked ...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Mason DESERVED to lose this one - how could you NOT foul the guy before he shot the tying trey is beyond me? foul him and Joe Pa has almost no time left to hit the first - miss the 2nd and get the rebound and put it in

it just amazes me how many coaches are too STUPID here and don't foul when that is CLEARLY the best thing to do

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

watch as my badgers make the sweet sixteen and michigan state has a lgreat shot at the final 4

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

OLD GENE KADy taught matt paniter well and hes got the boilermaker playing now , the coach of ill. was an asitt. too at due.
i agree pur. could win some games

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nedrow

Purdue is a difft team with a healthy Hummel

I would love to see Purdue and MSU go deep this year

People slamming the Big 10 like MRS "Dick" Vitale - aka Enfuego - are clueless idiots who should stick to making comments on ... say .... welll ... maybe NASCAR??

The Big 10 is stacked with stud young plays and next year sees Indiana and Minnesota with inbound Top 10 classes and Matta always lands top notch talent and Michigan has a coach who is gonna do nice things with that program .....ya know Wisconsin is solid with
Rein running the ship .... Lickliter is lacking talent with Ia but his boys play hard every nite ... Illinois has had a nice season but their matchup vs WK worries me with the wrist injury to their pt guard ....

Again ... if the O/U of Enfuego naming more then 2 starters total on the Big 10 teams in the NCAA field is 2 .... BET THE RANCH HEAVY ON UNDER

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Doc is right, re. the GG. W/the returning front line players and the incoming class, they'll be very tough next yr. IF Royce White doesn't self destruct (tends to be a loose cannon) he'll be an AA by 2010. As usual Mo jumps the gun, PSU won, anyone who played that shit team deserved to lose. B10 should only have at most 5 spots this yr. OSU, MSU, Purdue, Ill. and maybe Mich. Mn, Wisc, s/b in the NIT and I'm a GG fan. I'd rather see SDST & St Mary's or Auburn. But next yr WILL be different. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

ya watch next year ... that confc is loaded and name a confc with better
coaches: fuck it ... Izzo, Matta, Tubby, Crean, Lickliter, the Michigan coach whose name I just forgot ... :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Crean said it best: "not a flashy confc but as good of confc from top to bottom as he has ever seen ..."

I grew up in B10 country and the slamming of this confc amazes me

Fuck em ... Iowa most likely wins their 22nd National title in wrestling this
weekend as the Hawks are undefeated and have qualifed 9 wrestlers for
St Louis

Ohio State has one of the top Football pgms in the country .... Iowa is 3-1 this decade in New Years Bowl games vs the SEC .... Michigan will rebound with Rodriguez ... Brewster and the Zooker have a lot of talent in place

Screw those that bash the Big 10 .... overall I think the Best sports confc in the country from top to bottom

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

ya watch next year ... that confc is loaded and name a confc with better
coaches: fuck it ... Izzo, Matta, Tubby, Crean, Lickliter, the Michigan coach whose name I just forgot ... :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Crean said it best: "not a flashy confc but as good of confc from top to bottom as he has ever seen ..."

I grew up in B10 country and the slamming of this confc amazes me

Fuck em ... Iowa most likely wins their 22nd National title in wrestling this
weekend as the Hawks are undefeated and have qualifed 9 wrestlers for
St Louis

Ohio State has one of the top Football pgms in the country .... Iowa is 3-1 this decade in New Years Bowl games vs the SEC .... Michigan will rebound with Rodriguez ... Brewster and the Zooker have a lot of talent in place

Screw those that bash the Big 10 .... overall I think the Best sports confc in the country from top to bottom

This is true and nobody else comes even close