The Big Valley - Best TV Western of All Time!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Barbara Stanwyck, one of my all time favorite women! She was the deciding factor over Bonanza and The Rifleman!

What was the daughters name? She was HOT and I mean HOT .... Barbara Stanwick didn't look bad either :cocktail

Gotta throw Bonanza up there to "little brother"

Best Western movie ? Lonesome Dove

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Glaken said:
What was the daughters name? She was HOT and I mean HOT .... Barbara Stanwick didn't look bad either :cocktail

Lonesome Dove was great!:+thumbs-2 Diane Lane! I don't remember the girls' names either-but they were hot!

Glaken said:

Linda Evans later of Dynasty "fame".

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Thought so. And what about that ass kisser always riding next to Gene on the Gene Autry Show?
Yeah, but he was funny! Gene never got to see his beloved Angels win, eh? I loved Roy Rogers! And Dale! And Trigger! I wanted to live at the Double- R- Bar Ranch!

ZZ CREAM said:
Yeah, but he was funny! Gene never got to see his beloved Angels win, eh? I loved Roy Rogers! And Dale! And Trigger! I wanted to live at the Double- R- Bar Ranch!
Roy had a museum in Victorville on the way from L.A. to Vegas. Out front was Trigger stuffed and Dale's horse Butturcup was stuffed but inside. Had all the old Colt .45s in there, saddles, movie props, etc. Autry's museum is right next to the L.A. zoo. Tons of stuff in there...