The Day Of The Syndicates Are Just About Gone

You only hear myths now as most have dissolved. I was in 3 big ones and they are all gone due mainly to inability of getting down big on games and lines just diverse enough at most books.

What mainly you have now are big whales with money to burn, small time sharps and tons of squares.

Get use to it and God Bless

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
jjgold said:
You only hear myths now as most have dissolved. I was in 3 big ones and they are all gone due mainly to inability of getting down big on games and lines just diverse enough at most books.

What mainly you have now are big whales with money to burn, small time sharps and tons of squares.

Get use to it and God Bless

Still a few big groups per sport. If you changed your messenger handle get ahold of me..

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:
VegasMike going after JJ? :cocktail

What will happen NEXT? :doh1

THE SHRINK

Well, we all know he is the self-proclaimed expert at line services... so I may just have something for him to beta test... ;) By the way, I heard a rumor that EOG might be getting a face lift and version improvement on their live odds, any truth to this? :D

VegasMike01 said:
Well, we all know he is the self-proclaimed expert at line services... so I may just have something for him to beta test... ;) By the way, I heard a rumor that EOG might be getting a face lift and version improvement on their live odds, any truth to this? :D

Yes,

When Don Best comes out with their newest ROLLS ROYCE, I suspect we will support them as we always have...:nono

Nothing at all against the competition as I believe your product to be EXCELLENT, too....

THE SHRINK

Mikey I have not been on much lately and plus many want to speak with me all the time with deals and shit.

I will be on tonight.

I know of only 2 syndicates right now

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
jjgold said:
Mikey I have not been on much lately and plus many want to speak with me all the time with deals and shit.

I will be on tonight.

I know of only 2 syndicates right now

There is more than that in baseball alone... I would invite you back to vegas, but we know how that ended up last time...