The Digital Dollar is coming very soon

railbird

EOG Master
Pelosi has Apple, Facebook stock, she is a whore of babylon catholic. China Joe Biden is rooting for Chi coms to destroy America.

Pelosi has Apple, Facebook stock, she is a whore of babylon catholic. China Joe Biden is rooting for Chi coms to destroy America.

Is China Joe Biden the same as Ukraine Joe Biden? Man I can't keep up with all your nonsense conspiracies Rail. Do us all a favor and go ask your doc for some new meds. Preferably ones which paralyze your hands. Your lord knows you've overused them in your lifetime and they need a long rest.

Why do you guys want to carry cash anyways? The whole world is going to be on the digital standard, we are going to look like Amish people with our old rumpled bills and even worse our stupid coins.

railbird

EOG Master
Why do you guys want to carry cash anyways? The whole world is going to be on the digital standard, we are going to look like Amish people with our old rumpled bills and even worse our stupid coins.

USA doesnt need world, world is a shithole.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
the only reason the US is not a shithole because it can print unlimited amounts of money.

Otherwise it would turn into Brazil pretty quickly--- or rural Mississippi

blueline

EOG Master
I almost always have less than 100 in my pocket....usually not more than 40.If I'm going somewhere that I need cash I'll go get it.

Valuist

EOG Master
the only reason the US is not a shithole because it can print unlimited amounts of money.

Otherwise it would turn into Brazil pretty quickly--- or rural Mississippi

Much of Europe is a shithole and they've printed more money than the US. Same with Japan.

MrTop

EOG Master
Fed Digital Dollars Are Part of Debate Over Coronavirus Stimulus - WSJ

so they are thinking about sending the payments in digital again