The downside of diversity

railbird

EOG Master
Four shot at Toronto victory parade, melting pot brings out shithole countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy

EOG Master
152 straight years of losing and they go nuts when they win a championship with all American players who will all leave the country the day after the season ends. We should take their team away just like we did with the Expo’s.

kane

EOG master
152 straight years of losing and they go nuts when they win a championship with all American players who will all leave the country the day after the season ends. We should take their team away just like we did with the Expo’s.

Not all of their players are American, and there's no apostrophe in Expos

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
When a MLB or NBA team travels to Toronto. Do they have to go through any customs bullshit at the airport, or can they just get off the plane and get on bus to hotel?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When a MLB or NBA team travels to Toronto. Do they have to go through any customs bullshit at the airport, or can they just get off the plane and get on bus to hotel?

Good question.

Back in 2015, Paul Pierce and the Washington Wizards left Toronto with a 2-0 series lead and declared, "I don't want to go through customs no more."

He did not return to Canada after Washington swept Toronto in four games.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
I had to laugh when I see Toronto GM Ujiri now claims he's "passing on the Wizards job" to stay with Toronto. Or was it the Washington brass saw the pics of Ujiri punching a cop and they decided to go in another direction? I suspect THAT is the real answer.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Quarters Won over the six-game series in the 2019 NBA Finals:

Toronto 17

Golden State 5

Ties 2

Last edited: