The EOG Octagon (EJD5277 versus RAILBIRD)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Congrats EJD.

Rail, tough break, I get no pleasure out of seeing you lose, either of you.

It's bad luck to root against others, at least for me it is.

Great contest with a photo finish at the end, couldn't have scripted it any better.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The last kick in the nuts will be Mets winning 9-1.

I just glanced earlier, I thought he bet them for the game, not FF.

Questionable hitting team on the road against a rarely seen All-Star in the circle? Easy to 2nd guess now I suppose.

kane

EOG master
Congrats EJD.

Rail, tough break, I get no pleasure out of seeing you lose, either of you.

It's bad luck to root against others, at least for me it is.

Great contest with a photo finish at the end, couldn't have scripted it any better.

Normally I agree, but I make an exception for anti-Semitic, racist, homophobes

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Normally I agree, but I make an exception for anti-Semitic, racist, homophobes

He doesn’t exactly make himself a sympathetic figure, that’s for sure.

Speaking of game theory, Rail’s pick #39 (the golf bet on Lashley at +200) was absolutely inexplicable to me and in my mind cost him the contest.

It was like throwing a Hail Mary down 3 at midfield with 30 seconds and 2 timeouts left.

Mike Leach would not approve....

All he had to do was re-take the lead at that point, forcing me to start taking dogs. Even if he genuinely liked the bet, that’s horrible strategy at that point.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Should have taken Twins.

Was that a frog in your throat or did you just gag......let’s set up something for October with football and golf only....your chance to climb the mountain again....your chance to shut me up....I don’t even want to keep your money if I win...will donate it to Loman’s XMAS party for his kids....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
He doesn’t exactly make himself a sympathetic figure, that’s for sure.

Speaking of game theory, Rail’s pick #39 (the golf bet on Lashley at +200) was absolutely inexplicable to me and in my mind cost him the contest.

It was like throwing a Hail Mary down 3 at midfield with 30 seconds and 2 timeouts left.

Mike Leach would not approve....

All he had to do was re-take the lead at that point, forcing me to start taking dogs. Even if he genuinely liked the bet, that’s horrible strategy at that point.
Yeah he shit the bed plain and simple.