The EOG Octagon (HEIM v SKINNY)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Checking the start times for Saturday night's college football and college basketball action.

Let the maneuvering begin.

richsox24

EOG Master
Rule 3198431.2 In the event of an exact tie, all prize money goes to the previous months losing competitor.

Best of luck guys!!

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast
If there is no clear winner. I want to see the contest extended to the next month. This gives competitors a larger sample size to defeat the other competitor.

Heim

EOG Master
If there is no clear winner. I want to see the contest extended to the next month. This gives competitors a larger sample size to defeat the other competitor.

I'm all for it assuming JK doesn't have someone committed for next month and naturally Ron agrees and has time too.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Have a rematch if you like......but by all means, let them finish this contest with a winner and a loser.

You have two really good handicappers separated by ONE CENT, and each having two plays left.

Watching the strategy over the next couple of days will be fun and fascinating. You are not going to have a closer finish than this. That's what makes the contest fun!

Let them play it out to a conclusion......and then have Skinny/Heim II....."the rematch."