The EOG Octagon (RAILBIRD v John Kelly)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Now that we've established Birdie is a child of God, let's find some pointspread winners.

Tough card for me.

Play #6: 603-604 Michigan State-Illinois OVER 147 (-110) at Westgate and William Hill

Don't have to worry about the underdog playing slow.

Illinois is the fastest-paced team in the Big Ten, taking the quickest shots of any team in the 14-team conference.

MSU is missing Joshua Langford (out for the season with an ankle injury) but that gives creative offensive player Cassius Winston (a Bonzi Wells look-alike) a chance to do more with the ball.

Cleared the hurdle in the final minute.

I'll take it.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I agree with ABundy on #4
But something about being able to get #2 naked the fastest is appealing. Easy to drop the spaghetti straps and soon - cha ching
The outfit #6 is wearing is WOW!

None of those girls would fuck you even if you had a trillion dollar bill sticking out of your zipper.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
None of those girls would fuck you even if you had a trillion dollar bill sticking out of your zipper.

I disagree. If I had a trillion dollar bill around my massive 15-inch manhood I would have at least someone feel sorry for me and take the money.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Back to handicapping, I expect Birdie to get involved with some West Coast action tonight.

I always root for him to win, except in this exercise, of course.

5-2 versus 0-3.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
obviously I liked them all - and ( probably ) would choose number 3.
Thankfully It's about time Mr. Kelly published some pictures

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
wow what a sick ending colorado st

they just dribble the clock out after all that bullshit at the end

Glad I didn't see the end.

But I did watch Jordan Caroline score 30 in the first half for Nevada.

He's got a little Ron Artest in him.

Colorado State called for a flagrant foul, then a technical foul, and then they fouled the guy on a three point shot on that possession. Would have gone out 10 points at the most without that nonsense.

Heim

EOG Master
Nevada does not believe in running clock with big leads. Their guys love to run up their numbers. No need for alley-oop dunk with 15 seconds left. Somewhere down the line their bullshit will backfire.

CBS Gary Parrish thinks they have a legit NC chance....had to downgrade him again.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I love the better of the Martin twins and Jordan Caroline.

After that, I'm not impressed.

Nevada overwhelms Mountain West foes but the conference has been on the decline for many years.

I don't think Nevada gets to the Final Four if the Zags are in the same bracket.

Heim

EOG Master
How do Fezzik & JK land on Northridge side but the self proclaimed king of West Coast hoops Railbird asleep at the wheel?

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #11 307544 Cal Baptist -17.5 (-110) at Westgate

Birdie's not the only one with sources at Cal Baptist.

Game tips at 7:00 p.m. PT.

Last edited:
Nevada does not believe in running clock with big leads. Their guys love to run up their numbers. No need for alley-oop dunk with 15 seconds left. Somewhere down the line their bullshit will backfire.

CBS Gary Parrish thinks they have a legit NC chance....had to downgrade him again.

They are running up scores because of the new NET rankings. They want that 1 seed.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
But Ink, the winning margins in the new NET rankings are capped at 10 points.

Last edited: