The EOG Octagon (RAILBIRD v John Kelly)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CSU (Colorado State University) played nearly as bad today as CSU (Chicago State University) played Thursday night.

The Rams had nothing left in the tank after playing hard against Nevada.

I was trying to bully Wyoming and got bullied instead.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
CSU (Colorado State University) played nearly as bad today as CSU (Chicago State University) played Thursday night.

The Rams had nothing left in the tank after playing hard against Nevada.

I was trying to bully Wyoming and got bullied instead.

They forgot to get off the bus. Wyoming’s 2 wins in the last 2 months were Dixie St and San Jose St.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JK- put my in the Octagon against this clown ZZRoad. A poster who responds with "yeah" to every post, can't be too bright.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK- put my in the Octagon against this clown ZZRoad. A poster who responds with "yeah" to every post, can't be to bright.

Z is scheduled to appear in the Octagon in April.

EJD is scheduled for May.

Jammer, would you like to reserve the month of June?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Can't remember, but it was an annual measure, the worst team was 16 years ago in 2003.

I remember when Temple football was taken off the betting board at The Mirage in the mid-to-late 1990's.

I still remember the three X's (XXX) and the disclaimer on the LED board across from Temple's name.

The disclaimer read, "Competitive reasons."

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Jk over birdie..to quote the great nbc announcer al michaels....do you believe in miracles..
“ yes”...

Flipper

EOG Enthusiast
Uh oh.

Jammer talks trash like the man in the White House.

Flopper?

Funny but not nice.
Flopper- How about we go head to head? We’ll each post up $1000. I mean, you should be a big favorite over a tomato can right?

Lol, Jimmer you were merely collateral damage as my shot was intended for Z Road. Good luck when you get your shot at JK. He is lining them up!

shotcall0

EOG Senior Member
Rail started out 0-5
And yet still only a 2.5 game lead
Race is tighter than it appears

Last edited by a moderator:

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly now 2 games down in the all important "loss column" - That being said Railbird has a plump 9 games at hand.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Birdie now 7 games down in the all-important win column.

I agree with EOG contributor SHOTCALL0 about the competition being "tighter than it appears."

Birdie draws even with a 7-2 run over his next nine selections.