The EOG Octagon (RAILBIRD v John Kelly)

Heim

EOG Master
This was a good time to oppose him.... he's been hitting around 60% for 3 contests. Can't continue with WA numbers.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
JK expecting a comeback after the Duke blowout.

I like Virginia here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I’m on Miss Virginia as well. Have only lost to Puke. If they play them enough times, will beat them. May be twice more.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My next selection will be posted Wednesday night for Thursday.

Good angle coming up in the Houston-Connecticut game.

Way easier to bet non-conf than conference, imo.

Good start JK, keep winning!

Good luck to Rail.

I would like to see him continue his winning ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTop

EOG Master
In the movie tora tora tora Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto questions the effectiveness on the attack on pearl harbor saying " I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with terrible resolve"

rail can very easily go on a tear although JK has been on a cbb tear the last month too.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for noticing, MrTop.

Now if only I could get to dry land in EOG's Best Bet thread.

John Kelly 732-662-30 -6.15 UNITS

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #17: 797 Rutgers +5.5 (-110) at William Hill

The freshmen are improving for Rutgers.

Junior big man Eugene Omoruyi missed the first meeting against NU, a 65-57 home loss, with an injury to his right kneecap.

He will play Wednesday night in Evanston.

The 'Cats exit a miserable loss at Iowa where they blew a 15-point lead with less than five minutes left in the game.

The more athletic team is catching points.

Heim

EOG Master
When I see Fezzik popping up with a Seton Hall or LBST I know they're Railbirds. Question is what kind of arrangement do they have & why isn't Rail posting them in the contest?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
You think an addicted horse bettor with limited basketball range wont choke to me? Think again.
Could be
BUT
I'll take a chance- I'm willing to risk Three Hundred Thirty Six Dollars on the "in game ."
Now it's
Up to you-if you choose to.