The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES (Round 2)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks to Birdie and Threes, here's a winning event at EOG with the perfect contestants to lead the way.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I think that Railbird is like Floyd Mayweather. People love to "hate" the guy and show up to fights just to see him lose but he always wins. And I think Railbird enjoys showing up his detractors and gets a kick out of doing it. IMHO.

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
I think that Railbird is like Floyd Mayweather. People love to "hate" the guy and show up to fights just to see him lose but he always wins. And I think Railbird enjoys showing up his detractors and gets a kick out of doing it. IMHO.

he might past post a couple plays here and there but i've made so much money on just the plays he has posted on the website. any west coast basketball game that is posted, the line normally moves his direction and also wins at a high %.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Matt Hatfield is the real guy.

Railbird is his online persona.

I can differentiate between the two.

Matt's a great guy and everyone who really knows him would agree.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
it's amazing to me how much hate you have towards rail's plays and all the guy does is post winners.

It is not the plays I don’t like....it is his hatred toward human beings mixed in with his racist, political, and religious ideas....

I met Matt Hatfield...I don’t have a problem with him....He is sharp enough not to spill his hate in person...he just likes to hide behind the keyboard and attack good people....

For those that follow him, the best of luck....but if he is so sharp why does he sell his picks?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If there's a market for his selections, why not sell the plays, Arturo?

I've never had a problem with honest sports advisors.

The problem arises with fraudulent claims and the promise of unrealistic results.

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
It is not the plays I don’t like....it is his hatred toward human beings mixed in with his racist, political, and religious ideas....

I met Matt Hatfield...I don’t have a problem with him....He is sharp enough not to spill his hate in person...he just likes to hide behind the keyboard and attack good people....

For those that follow him, the best of luck....but if he is so sharp why does he sell his picks?

I don’t really know his thoughts about anything other than sports as I don’t care to read his political and other opinions. He posts winners and I pay attention to that.

If RAS is so successful, which they obviously are, why do they sell their picks? I’ve never personally paid for any picks either.

kane

EOG master
I don’t really know his thoughts about anything other than sports as I don’t care to read his political and other opinions. He posts winners and I pay attention to that.

If RAS is so successful, which they obviously are, why do they sell their picks? I’ve never personally paid for any picks either.

Broker, when you get a chance search through the forum for some of his posts, you'll come across a whole bunch of anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, etc. posts and threads. He's a scumbag piece of shit, and no amount of posted winners will change that. Maybe him being a bigot doesn't matter to you, but it does to me and many others here.

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
Makes sense. As I said, I don’t know about his theories or thoughts on specific things. I see where you would be coming from on that aspect. I don’t condone that at all but wasn’t aware of that. I just pay attention to his plays and I’ve made a boatload off the west coast small schools.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
RAILBIRD is a hard personality to manage.

Free speech is promoted at EOG, not hate speech.

We are nearly controversy-free at EOG.

The good content is overtaking the bad content.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
In the interests of positive thought, let's keep this contest thread free of any controversy.

Kane, if you would like to challenge Birdie, you are free to do so in any thread except this one.

Birdie, if you want to spout your political beliefs or world view, you are free to do so in any thread except this one.

Thanks in advance.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
3) #222 Memphis Tigers -3.5 -110 BetDSI
4) #235 Duke Blue Devils-Temple Owls Over 56.5 -110 BetDSI
5) #247 Iowa St. Cyclones +4 -110 BetDSI

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Plays 3, 4 and 5 for Threes take place December 22, 27 and 28.

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: Cal Irvine 33 Cal Baptist 28.

Time for CBU head coach Rick Croy to work his magic.

I'll root you home, Birdie.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Cal Baptist 58 Cal Irvine 56 with 3:34 remaining in the game.

Where's the wire?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: 66-65, Cal Irvine, with one minute left in the second half.

Nothing goofy from here and no overtime session.

Last edited: