The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I just wanted to take your money old man

Lets kick in something and make it real

I think you are confused.

Each person posts up $1000.... EOG adds another $500 to the pool

Total prizepool is $2500... so you are essentially getting +150 in a head to head matchup.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I love this idea. I wish the tie breaker used first would have been units won to show a handicappers ability to find lower juices plays and to take a shot on moneyline situations.

Looks like rain tree is going to smash his 30 plays in about a week.

John Kelly. Good contest.

Once again hahahaha I’ll play in the next one i would love to play the winner... I would be up for January when college basketball is in full effect and yep I’ll post my bananas up beforehand just let me know JK

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Once again hahahaha I’ll play in the next one i would love to play the winner... I would be up for January when college basketball is in full effect and yep I’ll post my bananas up beforehand just let me know JK

Sounds good, Pinny.

I'll be in touch.

Heim

EOG Master
I need to find teams like NEV that are still pumping up 3s up 11 with two to go taking very little off the shot clock.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't think anyone beats me in this, I am number 1 now in best bet thread for 4 yrs consecutive now. I can see me holding on to this for months alsp, maybe years. #winnerstays. they will discontinue this contest before I would ever lose to someone.