650 wake+4.5-113 pinny
666 afa+4.5-110 wh
682 uab+7.5-103 pinny
715 w ky+1.5-110 wh
721 Illinois+11-108 pinny
723utsa+8-110 wg

railbird

EOG Master
Jk, does 1 know he is in this contest? Did u notify him about it? Will 1 make a play in december? Yes -112 no +102

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast
Hard working individual....

I believe Brent is the top risk manager at BetDSI.... he knows who is sharp and he moves the line based upon the sharp action at his book and copies the line at other books. Seems like a sharp Canadian. Yes brent is a transported Canadian. If Brent is married then we know he is the "1"

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I believe Brent is the top risk manager at BetDSI.... he knows who is sharp and he moves the line based upon the sharp action at his book and copies the line at other books. Seems like a sharp Canadian. Yes brent is a transported Canadian. If Brent is married then we know he is the "1"
If brent is married he needs to be renamed "2"

Heim

EOG Master
Sounds good.

And I'll try to schedule Viejo Dinosaur for February so we can take the bitter rivalry from the locker room to the Octagon.

Should be good theatre.

Foreign objects will not be allowed in the ring.

I can see the headlines now for this match-up already....

Railbird gets VD

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Sounds good.

And I'll try to schedule Viejo Dinosaur for February so we can take the bitter rivalry from the locker room to the Octagon.

Should be good theatre.

Foreign objects will not be allowed in the ring.

Not happening...Rail has turned down a few of my challenges....now he wants me during college basketball?...will have to wait until next NFL season...or maybe May or June....

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
who wins if say skinny finshes 15-15 -0.02 units and 1 finsihes 0-0 0;00 units
Excellent question
Why this month there was no mention of the specific number of selections required ?
It was mentioned selections will be made....