The EOG Octagon (SLEEPY v RAILBIRD)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The EOG Octagon is a head-to-head handicapping showdown featuring a winner-take-all purse of 2,500 bananas.

Each contestant provides 1,000 bananas to the prize pot with EOG supplying the added bananas.

The format is flexible.

The participants have agreed to submit 40 plays in February with the handicapper earning the most units being declared the winner.

All plays must land in the range of -200 to +200.

Contestants are allowed only one wager per event.

Contestants will post selections using prices and pointspreads from the following establishments: CRIS, Pinnacle, BetDSI, Westgate and William Hill.

Once a contestant posts a selection, neither the contestant nor the opponent can submit a play in the same game.

To make an official selection, each contestant must submit the following four pieces of information in the post: Betting number, team name, price/pointspread and available sports book.

The handicapper with the most units at the end of the month will be declared the winner.

At month's end, the winner stays on the court for the following month and the loser goes home.

I'll try to recruit ABUNDY, BRAYDEN11, CHO, FAIR WARNING, HEIM, KANE, NUT6, PALEFACE, PINNACLE420, SCOOPER, SPORTY, SVBETTOR, TOBY TYLER, VIEJO DINOSAUR and others for this space in 2020.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Best of luck to both men.

Let's have a fun and fair competition.

VIEJO DINOSAUR awaits the winner in March.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A middle-of-the-morning over/under wager on a six-digit rotation number.

SLEEPY means business...he's not sleeping.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The ladies are taking the court at Rod Laver Arena for the women's final in the Australian Open.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Super Bowl - Championship AFC Player Props

Rushing Yards: Patrick Mahomes OVER 34.5 -110 William Hill

Sleepy

EOG Master
This could be finished this weekend. Good Luck to both of you.

10 picks a week and with half the games on Saturday you have to come up with 5 today to stay on pace. Still have to come up with one more for todays action.

I like my chances.

I have Jesus on my side.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
super saturday....like the fact that sleepy opening with NON espn games...birdie the bread n butter west coast games