The EOG Octagon (SLEEPY v RAILBIRD)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If ever you want to enter, SCRUBS, maybe we could negotiate with your opponent the idea of more selections at different values.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
If ever you want to enter, SCRUBS, maybe we could negotiate with your opponent the idea of more selections at different values.

ty.

my suggestions weren't motivated by a desire to compete, but rather from a lurker's standpoint. i think they would make things more interesting and more useful to the viewing h'capping audience.

i do agree w you generally about the present monthly time frame, makes it nice and neat and tidy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like neat and tidy.

Additionally, simple is always better than complex, especially in marketing and promotions.

You want to create rules and a format that are straightforward and easy to explain/comprehend.

Thanks for your input, SCRUBS.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why is it that collaboration works well when it involves the idea-making process and not-so-good when it comes to the decision-making process?

railbird

EOG Master
Why is it that collaboration works well when it involves the idea-making process and not-so-good when it comes to the decision-making process?

skin in the game is what matters, N. Taleb mentions how rand corporation and other think tanks have zero skin in the game, but form policy, and not good ones.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
ESPN Gamecast got me for the second time in two nights.

Poor source.

Final score: 73-68, Nevada.

SLEEPY wins again.

Thanks for the heads-up, SCRUBS.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail throwing darts....it is a shame that the contest comes down trying to pick high priced dogs...would be really impressed if Rail picked them in his first 30 picks...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Not that it is any of your business but I have cash in Costa Rica....too bad you choked against Sleepy...would have enjoyed kicking your ass....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
VIEJO DINOSAUR will enter EOG's Octagon this Sunday.

Looking forward to a matchup with Sleepy....will have to be above average to compete with him...his totals are gold and sometimes ahead of the moves....and won’t have to be worried about his numbers and where he got them from, unlike Rail....would not be embarrassed to lose to him....but I will give a max effort...