The EOG Octagon (ZZYZX ROAD v JOHN KELLY)

kane

EOG master
JK. I sense that you are a big time better. What is your average wager. Does it vary by sport. I think you bet more in college football and basketball. Do you bet twice as much in those sports. Just curious

Asking a gambler his wager size is akin to asking a woman her age

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Abundy said:

JK. I sense that you are a big time better. What is your average wager. Does it vary by sport. I think you bet more in college football and basketball. Do you bet twice as much in those sports. Just curious

Asking a gambler his wager size is akin to asking a woman her age

Kane- are you surprised? This clown is the dumbest shit on this forum. Look at his posts, he adds nothing to the site. An absolute dumpster fire!

Reactions: E$

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jammer. How old are you. You are the biggest clown on this site. You don’t seem to want to face me on my props versus your sides loser

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jammer I know you won’t believe me but I was a head of time on player props and have asked to no longer bet at many off shore books. I am sure way before your time betting

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Just crossed the Mendoza line, Z a little more than 99% favorite to win contest if both are 53% long term cappers (against pick'em lines).

ComptrBob

EOG Master
John has 16 plays left, if he goea 9-7on 2-1 dogs can catch

First, JK is 15.09u behind, so going 9-7 at 2/1 = 18-7 = 11 units, wouldn't catch Z (assuming Z stays even from here). To lead, JK needs 16-0 at any odds with favs or 11-5 or better with 2/1 dogs.

Chances of JK going 11-5 or better with 2/1 dogs are around 0.5%. Even at 10-6 or better (requiring Z to drop a unit or so), chances are 1.8%.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
960 Brewers-Dodgers under 9.5 (-110)
962 Phillies-Rockies under 11 (-115)
972 Red Sox-Devil Rays under 8.5 (-113)
All at Pinnacle