The Fix Was In

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
ANYBODY WHO TELLS ME THEY DONT FIX FOOTBALL GAMES WASNT WATCHING THE END OF LAST NIGHTS GAME.FOR 3 1/2 QUARTERS THE PACKERS COULDNT MOVE THE BALL THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN WITH 5 MINUTES LEFT BRETT FAVRE DECIDES HE IS BART STARR LETS CUT THE SH-T HERE THEY WERE LETTING GREEN BAY SCORE TO COVER THE 7 POINT SPREAD THIS WAS SO OBVIOUS.THERE IS NO DOUBT THIS WAS A TYPICAL BACK DOOR COVER EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNEW GREEN BAY WOULDNT WIN THIS GAME BUT ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS COVER THE LINE WICH THEY DID.THIS IS WHY I REFUSE TO BET SIDES I ALWAYS BET TOTALS WICH I HAD THE OVER WITH MY LOCAL BOY LAST NIGHT.

90% OF ALL MY SPORTS BETS ARE TOTALS BECAUSE OF WHAT I WATCHED LAST NIGHT THIS LEAGUE IS A JOKE.I BET TOTALS IN BASEBALL,BASKETBALL,AND FOOTBALL VERY SELDOM DO I PLAY ANY SIDES AT LEAST WITH TOTALS YOU GET AN HONEST EFFORT.LAST NIGHTS GAME WAS A DISGRACE AN OBVIOUS FIX.HOW CAN ONE TEAM JUST DOMINATE FOR 3 /12 QUARTERS THEN GO IN THE TANK.:+clueless

Wish that was the case, but I stand by my write up in the NFL forum: John Fox teams can only blow out the Arizona's of the world, and Green Bay, although 0-4, is not in that class, YET.

What pissed me off the most is that they ran out of gas at the end. 15 more yards and there could have been a FG attempt to tie the game.

waco

EOG Dedicated
it's called prevent defense. when carolina qb. turned the ball over, they just ran the ball from then on. they played not to lose and tried to eat up clock. happens all the time. then defense played loose.

Card Counter

EOG Member
I remember the Choke at Doak. Gators up 31-3 in the 4th quarter. They go into a prevent and allow 4 touchdowns by the Seminoles in one quarter. Final score 31-31. I don't think it was a fix.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY SHRINK YOU REMIND ME OF A FRIEND OF MINE HE ALWAYS SAYS TAKE THE POINTS PLAY THE DOGS.THEN I LISTEN TO HIM AND THE FAVORITE WINS BY 30 POINTS THIS IS WHY I HAVE DECIDED I WONT BET SIDES ANYMORE I AM STRICTLY A TOTALS PLAYER AT LEAST I FEEL LIKE I AM GETTING AN HONEST BET.

THE BIG FAVORITES COVER JUST AS MUCH AS THE DOGS YOU JUST HAVE TO BE LUCKY AND HOPE THE BALL BOUNCES YOUR WAY.I STILL CANT BELIEVE I AM BETTING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON A BUNCH OF OVERPAYED JANITORS.

I CANT BELIEVE THERE IS A PATRICK MCIRISH OVER AT THE EOG THATS ALL I NEED IS AN IMPOSTER TO RUIN MY CREDIBILTY:+clueless CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS F-CKING KID HE STILL DOESNT GET IT.

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
BEANTOWNJIM said:
ANYBODY WHO TELLS ME THEY DONT FIX FOOTBALL GAMES WASNT WATCHING THE END OF LAST NIGHTS GAME.FOR 3 1/2 QUARTERS THE PACKERS COULDNT MOVE THE BALL THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN WITH 5 MINUTES LEFT BRETT FAVRE DECIDES HE IS BART STARR LETS CUT THE SH-T HERE THEY WERE LETTING GREEN BAY SCORE TO COVER THE 7 POINT SPREAD THIS WAS SO OBVIOUS.THERE IS NO DOUBT THIS WAS A TYPICAL BACK DOOR COVER EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNEW GREEN BAY WOULDNT WIN THIS GAME BUT ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS COVER THE LINE WICH THEY DID.THIS IS WHY I REFUSE TO BET SIDES I ALWAYS BET TOTALS WICH I HAD THE OVER WITH MY LOCAL BOY LAST NIGHT.

90% OF ALL MY SPORTS BETS ARE TOTALS BECAUSE OF WHAT I WATCHED LAST NIGHT THIS LEAGUE IS A JOKE.I BET TOTALS IN BASEBALL,BASKETBALL,AND FOOTBALL VERY SELDOM DO I PLAY ANY SIDES AT LEAST WITH TOTALS YOU GET AN HONEST EFFORT.LAST NIGHTS GAME WAS A DISGRACE AN OBVIOUS FIX.HOW CAN ONE TEAM JUST DOMINATE FOR 3 /12 QUARTERS THEN GO IN THE TANK.:+clueless

Sharp post, I'm sure many multi-million dollar athletes are just greedy enough to put something like that together. How hard would it be to get 5 or 6 millionaires on each team or even just one team to put their careers on the line for some extra scratch?

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
I had Car -6.5 and 2h at a pick, it pissed me off.

12 mins left in the game, Car has the ball leading the
2nd H 9-6. Looks like a nice Car cover, and a
double winner. Delhomme fumbles, GB recovers, and 10
secs later I am dead.

That's why the books make piles of money in the NFL.
One play can change everything.

Car should be embarrassed. If you have a big lead at home
and can't stop a team from passing when you know
they're going to pass all the time, then don't look
for any trips to the Super Bowl in your future. This
team has serious problems in their pass defense.

GB stinks! They have no running game, and
a decent pass defense will give them considerable
grief. I doubt they could have scored more than once
in the 2nd H vs a better defense.