The future of the Lincoln Project

blueline

EOG Master
Asked what the Lincoln Project’s plans are post-November, Horn said the group is “100 percent focused” on 2020. While she noted that the group has “no plans” thus far past Nov. 3, Horn asserted that “anything that continues forward from the Lincoln Project will be focused on making sure that the message is heard across the land, that Trumpism is rejected by America fully, permanently.”

"Never again … do we want any candidate to believe — from any party — that they can run” a campaign like Trump’s and come out victorious, she explained.

"I mean, I’m not trying to tell people that Joe Biden is going to be a conservative president, but what I think is truly is generally true about Joe Biden, I think he’s a decent person,” she said. “And I think that he cares about the country more than he cares about himself. And I think that those two things alone put him light years ahead of Donald Trump for being qualified to be president, the United States.”

boston massacre

EOG Master
Asked what the Lincoln Project’s plans are post-November, Horn said the group is “100 percent focused” on 2020. While she noted that the group has “no plans” thus far past Nov. 3, Horn asserted that “anything that continues forward from the Lincoln Project will be focused on making sure that the message is heard across the land, that Trumpism is rejected by America fully, permanently.”

"Never again … do we want any candidate to believe — from any party — that they can run” a campaign like Trump’s and come out victorious, she explained.

"I mean, I’m not trying to tell people that Joe Biden is going to be a conservative president, but what I think is truly is generally true about Joe Biden, I think he’s a decent person,” she said. “And I think that he cares about the country more than he cares about himself. And I think that those two things alone put him light years ahead of Donald Trump for being qualified to be president, the United States.”

What a Fraud !

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Don't particularly like the trade of George Conway for Michael Steele in the Lincoln Project creative/management team. Conway was brilliant at getting in the Idiot's mind, and had the requisite viciousness needed for the task. Steele always came off as a nice guy, but lacks the belly to get down and dirty, which is necessary when going against the nothing is too low idiot.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/former-rnc-chair-steele-joins-anti-trump-lincoln-project/

howid

EOG Dedicated
trump loves seeing his name in the headlines, positive or negative.

to contrast, obama put out a contract on anybody slamming him. using the irs, fbi, etc.

not one mention in all their efforts on how biden would improve things i'm guessing, but sucks when your candidate is a lifelong buffoon.

boston massacre

EOG Master
trump loves seeing his name in the headlines, positive or negative.

to contrast, obama put out a contract on anybody slamming him. using the irs, fbi, etc.

not one mention in all their efforts on how biden would improve things i'm guessing, but sucks when your candidate is a lifelong buffoon.

Biden's Like Wallpaper, That Hasn't Been Changed in 50 Years.

MrTop

EOG Master
a yale professor on bloomberg who use to work for morgan stanley said the dollar will crash soon ... we will see if he is right. Ray dialo said capitalism has to be changed.. in for real hard times ahead.

So it won't matter who is in office..

bet heavier.

howid

EOG Dedicated
he will profit immensely from the dive of the us dollar.

riots and the sound of gunfire are music to his ears.

soros.PNG

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
a yale professor on bloomberg who use to work for morgan stanley said the dollar will crash soon ... we will see if he is right. Ray dialo said capitalism has to be changed.. in for real hard times ahead.

So it won't matter who is in office..

bet heavier.

Didnt the Fed came out like this week saying that they are ok with inflation being over 2%.

Its clear now that the only way the US can keep paying its bills is by printing AND keeping interest rates at 0.

Its game, set, match.