The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

Effective June 1st, 2008, The General and Dirty will no longer be moderators at EOG. They have submitted letters of resignation and will be pursuing other avenues that have opened for them.

I consider both Pete and Chris to be close friends of mine. They have been an integral part of EOG for the past three years. They will be missed.

I am grateful for their dedication in helping EOG grow and prosper.

For the time being, there will be no Head Moderator...

The following four posters have been promoted to moderators effective immediately, helping to fill the giant hole that is left behind...

1-Ego

2-Jimmy Hoffa

3-Reload

4-Blondie

The General and Dirty both intend to continue posting on EOG after May 31st.

They will ALWAYS have a posting home here. Their hard work, passion, and dedication to EOG will NEVER be forgotten....

Let's also be thankful for Jimmy Hoffa, Ego, Reload, and Blondie for accepting their new responsibilities to EOG...

Thanks everyone...

Sincerely,

THE
SHRINK

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

General and Dirty, I consider you both good friends. Your vivid presence here will be greatly missed.

You both are great guys!

Good Luck to both of you!

Culver

EOG Veteran

I take full responsibility. It's obvious my avatar pushed The General over the edge.

Pete and Chris are two of the nicest guys I've met in this business. I want to thank them for all their help and courtesies the past couple of years.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Can't say I've met any 2 nicer, down to Earth people.

Great guys.........Great friends, whom I've learned a lot from........

Good luck guys in all you have chosen to pursue. I know I have enjoyed talking with both of you from time to time on the site.

General Pete and Dirty are 2 of the best. I wish you both the best. Good luck in your future endeavers.

-WLY-

congrats to the new mods as well. I would say you have all easily earned your new status.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

General Pete and Dirty are 2 of the best. I wish you both the best. Good luck in your future endeavers.

-WLY-

congrats to the new mods as well. I would say you have all easily earned your new status.

:eek: Did someone steal your login & password to post under your name today with those courteous comments?!?

Just playin.....................Wholovesya! :hug:

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Best of luck in the future guys. Having dealt with both of you offline I can honestly say you are 2 classy individuals.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Best wishes to you both on your new ventures. Dirty- i am going to be in Atlanta over the July 4th holiday and maybe we could go to a Braves game.

please feel free to email me privately at your convenience.

General and Dirty- Good luck in whatever you decide to pursue. You two have been great to deal with here at EOG.

Congrats to the new guys.

Dirty and The General,

I predict great success for you in your new endeavor.

You are gonna be the biggest wrestling tag team since Hawk and Animal!

Good luck, boyz.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Effective June 1st, 2008, The General and Dirty will no longer be moderators at EOG. They have submitted letters of resignation and will be pursuing other avenues that have opened for them.

I consider both Pete and Chris to be close friends of mine. They have been an integral part of EOG for the past three years. They will be missed.

I am grateful for their dedication in helping EOG grow and prosper.

For the time being, there will be no Head Moderator...

The following four posters have been promoted to moderators effective immediately, helping to fill the giant hole that is left behind...

1-Ego

2-Jimmy Hoffa

3-Reload

4-Blondie

5-Wilson

The General and Dirty both intend to continue posting on EOG after May 31st.

They will ALWAYS have a posting home here. Their hard work, passion, and dedication to EOG will NEVER be forgotten....

Let's also be thankful for Jimmy Hoffa, Ego, Reload, Blondie and Wilson for accepting their new responsibilities to EOG...

Thanks everyone...

Sincerely,

THE
SHRINK

Momma won't let me accept the position, sorry Mr Shrink.

Mr General taught me what "chit" was and Mr Dirty has always been kewl.

Good Luck Guys.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Does Identity know about this and if so was she the first to know? Also if you could be kindly let us all know the pay scale for the 4 individuals. This will save four threads down the road.

Is this some kind of joke..? :+clueless

Dirty is the backbone of this forum. I am sure Blondie can handle some of the load, just because she probably has experience in that regard..:+textinb3

Ego should have already been a mod. Where is Dirty going..?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Best of luck, friends. Wow....it isn't going to be the same without you guys.

First off, I want to wish The General and Dirty the best on whatever avenues they decide to pursue. I've had the privilege of getting know both of these guys a lot better than I did before and have a great amount of respect for both.

General: We go back on these forums close to 5 years now, and you have ALWAYS been 100 % class and have helped so many of us posters, no matter how big or small the issue was.

I finally got the chance to speak to you over the phone last week, and I want to thank you for the guidance, the kind words and advice.

Dirty: You have become a very good friend here at EOG in a very short time. It has been very enjoyable chatting with you on IM the past few months, and I hope that continues.

I would also like to thank you for your help in getting me and the other new guys familiar with our new roles here at EOG.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Good luck to Dirty and The General. Two classy guys who helped make this place what it is. Happy to hear that they will continue posting. Congrats to the new team - try to make the old guys proud.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Dirty and General,

Gl and thanks for doing a good job here. You all ran one of the finest and fairest forums on the net. Nice job.

Will be interesting to read what Dirty and General have to say in this thread. I will reserve further comments until more is known..

I can tell you this much fellas....I think of them both as an extended part of my family for the last 3 years.

They are both great guys and I hope to see them at an EOG BLAST or somewhere down the line.
They both have treated me well...I wish them luck in whatever path they choose.:sad

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, i really dont know you but good luck.

Pete, we go back a ways. i wish you the best always.

Ego, ive already got your first assignment. ive got a problem in my thread and would like it removed.

I'm pissed that Dirty is leaving. He is a cornerstone of this forum and should have been paid better to continue his services, he was more than just a moderator he was THE moderator here.

Shrink you've made a bad business decisions here, 4 clowns don't replace 1 fat Bozo..

WOW!! Stunned.

GL gentlemen in your new endeavours.

EOG wont be the same without ya!!

:smokesmalSAD TO HEAR-GOOD LUCK GENERAL-ONLY WISH I COULD HAVE MET YOU IN PERSON TO SHAKE YOUR HAND-SEMPER FIDELIS-:smokesmal

I'm pissed that Dirty is leaving. He is a cornerstone of this forum and should have been paid better to continue his services, he was more than just a moderator he was THE moderator here.

Shrink you've made a bad business decisions here, 4 clowns don't replace 1 fat Bozo..

SOMETIME PEOPLE JUST NEED A CHANGE...

Your loyalty is admirable. Your business sense is illogical.

Congrats to Reload and the new Mods. :cheers

Dirty and General.....Good Luck with your future plans :cheers

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Hard to think of them not here. I know dirty is a great guy and has to take a lot of crap from ppl on here and he handles it great. Pete is a guy I don't see how anyone could ever dislike. Good luck guys.