The good news and bad news about EOG

Sad if true.

I appreciated his contributions to EOG.
He last submitted selections in the EOG Football Contest for week 15. There were no selections for week 16 and 17 from him.

I sent an email to him this morning to the email address he used to submit his selections. If I hear anything, will let everyone know.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He last submitted selections in the EOG Football Contest for week 15. There were no selections for week 16 and 17 from him.

I sent an email to him this morning to the email address he used to submit his selections. If I hear anything, will let everyone know.
Ditto

I sent him an email a few days ago, too.

I "met" him because we entered a Survivor Pool together. I am going to see if he submitted any entries the last few weeks

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠋⠉⡉⣉⡛⣛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣸⣿⣿⡿⠿⡯⢙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⡀⠄⢀⣀⣉⣉⣉⠁⠐⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⣿⣿⣀⠈⠿⢟⡛⠛⣿⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠰⣄⣴⡬⢵⣴⣿⣤⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⢀⢄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⡉⠻⣿⡿⠁⠘⠛⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠈⠻⠄⠄⠄⠄⢘⣧⣀⠾⠿⠶⠦⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⢀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠻⢣⣶⡒⠶⢤⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠄⢘⣿⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠛⠻⠻⠺⣼⣿⠟⠋⠛⠿⣿⣿ ⠋⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣷⡤⠄⠰⡆⠄⠄⠈⠉⠛⠿⢦⣀⡀⡀⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢿⣿⠟⡋⠄⠄⠄⢣⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠹⣿⣀ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣷⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄⢺⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠸⣿⡄⠄⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⢹⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
I saw a post from The Guesser around mid December. He said he thought he was getting better, then a downturn. It seems to hit around day 6 or 7. Hopefully the rumors aren’t true.

his last post was on 12/19

Thanks for the Good wishes. It's a struggle so far. Taste starting to get affected more and more, and each cough is agonizing, like when I've had bad bronchitis. . Be careful out there.

He is 66 years old and in Brooklyn. I've checked the obits in that area, and nothing comes up. Therefore, I'm thinking he is probably in a hospital right now, off the grid, fighting and trying to recover....at least that's what my hopes are.

Thanks. I didn’t see that earlier. I do remember him saying he lived in Brooklyn, as I had asked him how he became a Chiefs fan. Based on his answer, he likely is at least in his late 50s or early 60s.

i did not know he was that old. .i think .He was a chiefs fan... so he got to see his team win... rip

He is 66 years old and in Brooklyn. I've checked the obits in that area, and nothing comes up. Therefore, I'm thinking he is probably in a hospital right now, off the grid, fighting and trying to recover....at least that's what my hopes are.
do you know him personally? whats his name?

I do not know him personally, only through the EOG contest, and with all due respect, I dont think I should disclose his identity, not my place.
Correct, if someone knows his name/info, they can try to contact him or his family and relay any results. Public posting without consent is off limits IMO.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I do not know him personally, only through the EOG contest, and with all due respect, I dont think I should disclose his identity, not my place.
I am unable to see who you are talking about but I will assume it is: The Guesser.

If so - I am in the same "boat" as you. He sent me some money via PP so I know his real name and PP addy. That is not something I would give out because he gave it to me in confidence - between us only. Because I have his name I can check and see what his status is but other than that - no dice. I hope he is OK and will leave it at that until I can say otherwise with complete certainty

good news is JK still the capt. of the boat... Bad news is the monday morning news of the week was stopped. Maybe news of the month?

Last edited by a moderator: