The good news and bad news about EOG

janus

EOG Dedicated
Snowflake, sounds like a shout out to JK? What a pussy!!!!! And a SUCKER of course.

Snowflake?!? you just say whatever, like a kid in elementary school. pussy? no releance. sucker? no relevance. just like a child, calling out random names like a dumbfuck. this is your leader, leftists, the height of your argument. don't forget, i'm i SUCKER, lol.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Snowflake?!? you just say whatever, like a kid in elementary school. pussy? no releance. sucker? no relevance. just like a child, calling out random names like a dumbfuck. this is your leader, leftists, the height of your argument. don't forget, i'm i SUCKER, lol.
It's been over 4 years and you still don't get it. "Jk, why is Bigrunner allowed yammer about politics in the main forum? Jk, my panties are in a bunch". Janus

Last edited:

janus

EOG Dedicated
now were getting to something, finally, and now i'm starting to get it. thank you for making it clear. didn't get it until now.

have at it.

kane

EOG master
I've noticed Bigunner seems exempt from the policy of yammering about politics outside the political forum, yet again. Hmmm.

No one starts more political threads in this section than RailNazi, and it's not close, funny how all the right wingers cry about Runner but stay quiet regarding RailNazi

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
No one starts more political threads in this section than RailNazi, and it's not close, funny how all the right wingers cry about Runner but stay quiet regarding RailNazi
Let’s be accurate Kane
And give credit where it is due
At EOG
No one hijacks more threads than Big Runner
No one lies more than Big Runner
No one slanders other posters more than Big Runner
no one falsely quotes more than Big Runner
no one engages in hate speech more than Big Runner
He is the worst of the worst here and consistently
Detracts and harms E0G
While rarely or almost never contributing anything positive or uplifting

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Let’s be accurate Kane
At EOG
Detracts and harms E0G

Forget that. I just can't stand it that he doesn't know how to pluralize "Nazis".

No one is worse than Big Runner who incessantly directs his mean spirited nasty unacceptable hate speech and slanders and fabrications at other posters. At least Railbird consistently contributes winners and good info albeit often in a provocative way.

Agree 100%. Banning Big Runner and Kane a second time may be best for the forum.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Agree 100%. Banning Big Runner and Kane a second time may be best for the forum.
I dont like banning anyone or censoring any speech, but considering the tech co's are trying their best to silence conservatives it would prob be wise to purge everyone at EOG that leans even a tad left.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Let’s be accurate Kane
At EOG
Detracts and harms E0G
These are the undisputable facts.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm one of the best posters this place has, so you can go fuck yourself troll

KANE is one of the best contributors here.

He's also one of the worst.

It's called a conundrum.

Obviously, KANE has a good feel for sports and sports betting and he lets it fly when it comes to his political positions.

Far more positive than negative.

Do I like that he told CHEAPSEATS to f^^^ off?

Of course not.

But EOG ain't grade school.

Then again, maybe it is.

kane

EOG master
He's also one of the worst.

One of the worst? That's bullshit, it's not called a conundrum, it's called bull fucking shit, and It wasn't Cheapseats I told to fuck off, it was raiders. You don't like me posting that, that makes me one of the worst posters here, but you have no problem with the daily racist and anti-Semtic garbage your buddy spews here, got it, this place would be worse if I left and you know it, worst poster, GTFOH

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One of the worst? That's bullshit, it's not called a conundrum, it's called bull fucking shit, and It wasn't Cheapseats I told to fuck off, it was raiders. You don't like me posting that, that makes me one of the worst posters here, but you have no problem with the daily racist and anti-Semtic garbage your buddy spews here, got it, this place would be worse if I left and you know it, worst poster, GTFOH

I stand corrected, KANE.

You told RAIDERS to f*** off and you called CHEAPSEATS an ignorant ass.

Got it.

Obviously, RAILBIRD is a conundrum, too.

Difficult to manage when it comes to hate speech.

As a sports betting community, EOG should judge contributors based on their insightful sports betting thoughts.

A check of EOG's Best Bet thread shows RAILBIRD sporting a profit of more than 75 units and you with a profit of more than 20 units.

Why can't everyone be more like HEIM who has a profit of more than 72 units and rarely, if ever, posts anything that's out-of-bounds.

Last edited:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I stand corrected, KANE.

You told RAIDERS to f*** off and you called CHEAPSEATS an ignorant ass.

Got it.

Obviously, RAILBIRD is a conundrum, too.

Difficult to manage when it comes to hate speech.

As a sports betting community, I like to judge contributors based on their winning thoughts.

A check of EOG's Best Bet thread shows RAILBIRD sporting a profit of more than 75 units and you with a profit of more than 20 units.

Why can't everyone be more like HEIM who has a profit of more than 72 units and rarely, if ever, posts anything that's out-of-bounds.

If it were not political, Railbird would be negative units...tough to beat -110 with sports everyday....

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Embarrassing!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

KANE made me laugh with this line: It's not called a conundrum, it's called BULL F*CKING SH*T.

I'll root home his Ravens +3 -130 wager later tonight.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
BIRDIE, please eliminate the hate speech.

And my request goes out to other bad actors as well.

Thanks in advance.
howid about banning that stiff cocksucker Billy Sink for stiffing the forum $250. Nobody will be sad to cee him go. He is as useless as Big Runner (fuck you) and he has committed a bannable act.

Here's what they think of kane and Big Runner across the street.

Cant go to eog. Bigdummy and kane make the place unreadable

Bigdummy is the biggest forum wrecker of all time. Not really a close 2nd.

No argument here.

To be honest I put him on ignore long ago so I see nothing he posts. But people replying to his garbage fucks up every thread the same.

he is truly one of a kind in a lousy way.

I had never before put anyone on ignore at any forum, but Runner is a special case. There are all kinds of people in Forumville playing many different roles, but I guarantee he has serious mental problems in real life as well.

You can’t fake that kind of crazy.
You can literally agree with everything he says and still understand he is a complete psychopath.
kane
That guy has a great opinion of himself. Typical liberal.

Last edited: