The good news and bad news about EOG

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Gentlemen, please focus on the topics of sports and specifically sports betting.

Address the contribution, not the contributor.

In this wacky world of 2020/2021, let's make sure EOG does not add to the problems of a fractured society.

Thanks in advance.

Railbird takes way too much advantage of free and hate speech at EOG....his religious, racist, and political remarks would make Trump blush...

Gentlemen, please focus on the topics of sports and specifically sports betting.

Address the contribution, not the contributor.

In this wacky world of 2020/2021, let's make sure EOG does not add to the problems of a fractured society.

Thanks in advance.

Every good thread in this place feels like its on borrowed time JK. It going well but we all know its just a matter of time until the short bus pulls up and there comes Railbird running off of it yelling out what he heard at the school for the retarded.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
At least BIRDIE posted an impressive record of 18-11-1 in EOG's Grand Challenge last month.

Others here at EOG rarely discuss sports handicapping.

I detest a lot of rules and regulations but let's try to focus on sports and sports betting.

Here's hoping the 2020 political season comes to an end in the next month or so.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Every good thread in this place feels like its on borrowed time JK. It going well but we all know its just a matter of time until the short bus pulls up and there comes Railbird running off of it yelling out what he heard at the school for the retarded.

1610432192713.png

At least BIRDIE posted an impressive record of 18-11-1 in EOG's Grand Challenge last month.

Others here at EOG rarely discuss sports handicapping.

I detest a lot of rules and regulations but let's try to focus on sports and sports betting.

Here's hoping the 2020 political season comes to an end in the next month or so.

Its not even the politics that pisses me off JK, its the blatant racism, sexism, homophobia and other way off color stuff Railbird says like its just his normal discussion for him. For a guy that claims to be religious and all about Jesus, its just pitiful. He doesn't even need a religious topic to get into it and yet you let that go on like they are just reasonable opinions for one to have. I really don't care if someone has an opposing opinion or votes for someone else. We could all be civil and reasonably debate things and shake hands when its over. But this current scourge we have where they get into the insane name calling if you don't agree with them and then go off the deep end with the stuff that would get you fired for saying it at a lot of jobs, you really should do something about it JK, but you just don't care do you? So if you don't care then I say fuck it, lets call for someone to go beat the living shit out of Railbird and his ilk because the world would be a much better place without scum like him.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BIRDIE, please eliminate the hate speech.

And my request goes out to other bad actors as well.

Thanks in advance.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Its not even the politics that pisses me off JK, its the blatant racism, sexism, homophobia and other way off color stuff Railbird says like its just his normal discussion for him. For a guy that claims to be religious and all about Jesus, its just pitiful. He doesn't even need a religious topic to get into it and yet you let that go on like they are just reasonable opinions for one to have. I really don't care if someone has an opposing opinion or votes for someone else. We could all be civil and reasonably debate things and shake hands when its over. But this current scourge we have where they get into the insane name calling if you don't agree with them and then go off the deep end with the stuff that would get you fired for saying it at a lot of jobs, you really should do something about it JK, but you just don't care do you? So if you don't care then I say fuck it, lets call for someone to go beat the living shit out of Railbird and his ilk because the world would be a much better place without scum like him.
I agree with you about rb, but you also basically wished death upon gamebred because you didn't like his political take. Clean up the mess in your own yard before bitching about your neighbors.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
BIRDIE, please eliminate the hate speech.

how many times do you think you've typed that....and the snowflakes are overjoyed every time thinking this is the time they got em, they got the jossie wales of the gambling forum..

i can see each and everyone of their reactions to the news john gave jossie a 'warning'

wildbill.....he's like the clerk who asks for part of the reward because he seem him first..

snowflakes....promise us you'll never change, just make that promise please

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
These are tough times. I just think nobody in this world is having any fun. Half of the nation is just frustrated

Nothing is normal - maybe, we should step back and look at how dangerous gambling can be?

I have always felt everybody has a right to live their life the way they want to as long as what they are doing is not hurting anybody but themselves.

America has had problems with unrest forever. Vigilantes were more cut throat and dangerous than the outlaws.

If somebody is hurting somebody else we cannot just stand by and let it happen!

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The gambling arena feels a lot less dangerous than the political arena, Bucky.

I like to connect with EOG contributors through their gambling spirit, not their political affiliation.

Kane and Railbird are polar opposites when it comes to the political spectrum but their sports handicapping views are logical and thought-provoking.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Your ability to interact and not get upset even when somebody has it coming is a "gift" Not everybody can do that.

Personality and mood swings can happen to some gamblers when in the midst of a bad day. For them to take it out on somebody because of their own misgivings is a red flag for a personality disorder.

Maybe, our country has a bad case of cabin fever?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Cabin fever, yes.

Totally overlooked aspect of COVID-19.

And how about the lack of cancer checks?

Dangerous, very dangerous.

railbird

EOG Master
Cabin fever, yes.

Totally overlooked aspect of COVID-19.

And how about the lack of cancer checks?

Dangerous, very dangerous.
i get a monthly blood test, quarterly mri, im cancer free. im guessing about 25% of eog posters have cancer and dont know it

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
25%?? No, that's high Railbird. I'd be surprised if it's 10%.

Whatever it is one is one too many.

Hope everyone can find time to exercise and take care of themselves best they can in this situation......

Staying physically fit helps you stay mentally fit.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The WORST of EOG is Big Runner who consistently hijacks and ruins threads and harms and detracts from the site while he incessantly spews reprehensible hate speech and incessantly slanders and lies about anyone who he disagrees with while rarely contributing anything positive or productive.
It seems as though there is no limit to the HATE Speech that BigRunner shares with everyone with no point other than to be mean spirited.
At best BigRunner is a bad blemish on EOG.

Last edited:

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The Best of EOG is the many many excellent posters especially the ones you can learn something from or the ones that are truly funny .

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
The WORST of EOG is Big Runner who consistently hijacks and ruins threads and harms and detracts from the site while he incessantly spews reprehensible hate speech and incessantly slanders and lies about anyone who he disagrees with while rarely contributing anything positive or productive.
It seems as though there is no limit to the HATE Speech that BigRunner shares with everyone with no point other than to be mean spirited.
At best BigRunner is a bad blemish on EOG.

There's one member here who posts more hate speech than everyone else combined, I don't even have to post his name since everyone knows exactly who it is

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
No one is worse than Big Runner who incessantly directs his mean spirited nasty unacceptable hate speech and slanders and fabrications at other posters. At least Railbird consistently contributes winners and good info albeit often in a provocative way.

kane

EOG master
Toby, please explain to me how someone finishes last in a capping contest of 25 guys. I'd be embarrassed to even post if I was that bad

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Toby, please explain to me how someone finishes last in a capping contest of 25 guys. I'd be embarrassed to even post if I was that bad
If you weren't Charmin soft you would have gotten into the contest.great dig when your masked vagina didn't even get into the contest?

kane

EOG master
If you weren't Charmin soft you would have gotten into the contest.great dig when your masked vagina didn't even get into the contest?

If I did enter I might have won, I hit 59% in the NFL this year, not quite as good as my 60% last year, but It'll do. Please tell me who you like this weekend, I'm looking for a nice fade

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump Won The 2016 Presidential Election.

The Democrats/Liberals Couldn't Accept it.

They Started All This Trump/ Russian Collusion Bullshit, Which Turned into a 3 Year Investigation.

Trump Called it a HOAX/WITCH HUNT/ SCAM in The Very Beginning.

And That's Exactly What The Investigation Showed.

They Manufactured a FAKE Dossier.

They Knew it was All Fake.

If The Pussy Cat Democrats Accepted The Fact, That They Lost in 2016, The Country Wouldn't Be This Divided.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump Won The 2016 Presidential Election.

The Democrats/Liberals Couldn't Accept it.

They Started All This Trump/ Russian Collusion Bullshit, Which Turned into a 3 Year Investigation.

Trump Called it a HOAX/WITCH HUNT/ SCAM in The Very Beginning.

And That's Exactly What The Investigation Showed.

They Manufactured a FAKE Dossier.

They Knew it was All Fake.

If The Pussy Democrats Accepted The Fact, That They Lost in 2016, The Country Wouldn't Be This Divided.

Dumbfuck, you wouldn't know but VINDICATION IS SWEET! Boston Massacre is one of them SUCKERS!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The worst and the most unacceptable hate speech that permeates on EOG consistently comes from Big Runner and is done with impunity

He's severely mentally ill and if he had any self-awareness, he would be embarrassed by how childish his posts are.
Out of all of his delusions, the funniest is that he is an important person whose opinion matters to anyone except himself.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He's severely mentally ill and if he had any self-awareness, he would be embarrassed by how childish his posts are.
Out of all of his delusions, the funniest is that he is an important person whose opinion matters to anyone except himself.

What you talking about Willis?

4 years ago I was one of the few that labeled Trump as a Traitor! I even created a sign that I've scaled to 15,000 x $10. Or $150,000. If you what one the sign is pictured in my avatar. My inventory is low. But I'll still sell you one for $10 plus shipping.

You probably don't know but vindication is very sweet. TRUMP IS A TRAITOR!!!

janus

EOG Dedicated
I've noticed Bigunner seems exempt from the policy of yammering about politics outside the political forum, yet again. Hmmm.